The seminar "Which bio-economy for Piedmont Region? " organized by Consiglio Regionale del Piemonte aimed to discuss the valuable opportunities bio-economy offers to the region in terms of valorization of resources, creation of new jobs and building of a economically, socially and environmentally sustainable growth.
Several speakers participated in oder to discuss the different aspects of the topic:
- The role of regional public authorities and Stakeholders
- The policy of the European Union: bioeconomy in Horizon 2020 and PPP Biobased Industry
- Bioeconomy and R&D: The iit “Center for Sustainable Future Technologies” and the “Systemic approach foundation” in Torino
- Bioeconomy and financial system: importance of private and financial investors for the bioeconomy
- Bioeconomy and Enterprises: 3 successful case studies
The full programme of the event is available here.