RESET partner CITEVE - Technological Centre for Textile and Clothing of Portugal organized the second interregional seminar in Porto (PT), on 14 February 2017. The seminar was concluded with the exchange session of good practices put into practice in partners regions on the topic Water consumption and energy saving, between policy practitioners and partners interested in their transferring to deepen their knowledge on specific areas of interest.
Good practices presented during the seminar:
- BIOCLOC, BIOprocess ControL through Online titrimetry to reduce Carbon footprint in wastewater treatment – Ester Coppini, GIDA spa ;
- Innovative solutions to prevent and reduce water pollution by application of ecological textile finishing technologies and wastewater treatment - Alina Popescu, National Research & Development Institute for Textiles and Leather (INCDTP);
- 100% Biodegradable water industrial filters - Marlene Augereau, Centre of European Textile Innovation (CETI);
- AquaFit4Use - Olga Chybová, INOTEX Ltd;
- Cooperation between textile industry and universities in solving problems of water consumption and energy savings in Lodzkie Region - Zbigniew Draczynski, Technical University of Lodz;
- Demonstration of natural coagulant use advantages in physical & chemical treatments in textile industry - Maria Blanes, AITEX;
- Multiplexed Laser Surface Enhancement (M.L.S.E) - Craig Lawrance, Textile Centre of Excellence (TCoE) Huddersfield;
- BIoprocessing for Sustainable production of COLoured textiles: focus on water consumption and energy saving - Daniele Spinelli, Next Technology Tecnotessile;
- SGCIE - Management System of the Intensive Energy Consumption – Paulo Calau, Agência para a Energia (ADENE);
- UV-LED curable coatings for technical textiles – Ralf Lungwitz, Saxon Textile Research Institute (STFI).
You can download the event agenda in the LIBRARY section of the website.