RESET partner AITEX - Textile Industry Research Association organized the first interregional seminar in Alcoi (ES), on 20 October 2016. The seminar covered successful examples and good practices put into practice in partners regions on the topic Recycling in textile and waste disposal. The seminar was concluded with the exchange sessions between policy practitioners and partners interested in their transferring to deepen their knowledge on specific areas of interest.
Good Practices presented during the seminar:
- Carbon Fibre Recycling Concept – Re-use of carbon fibres in nonwovens – Saxon Textile Research Institute (STFI)
- Recycling of the ballistic polyethylene waste – Institute of Security Technologies MORATEX
- REDU: Reused, Upcycled and Redesigned Clothes and Accessories – Mai Bine Association
- ACRYWAST – CLUTEX – Cluster Technical Textiles
- Textile Waste Management in Prato District – Enviroment, Services, Mobility (ASM)
- Innovative apparel based on textile waste recycling – Trafi Creatività Tessile
- Wear2’ ecostitching technology – Textile Center of Excellence (TCoE) Huddersfield
- Textile blankets made from plastic bottles wastes - Technological Centre for Textile and Clothing of Portugal (CITEVE)
- Koopera: The expertise of textile re-using - Koopera Reusing Center
- Textile Recycling Valley – UP-TEX & Centre of European Textile Innovation (CETI)
The event agenda, presentations and photos are available in LIBRARY section of the web site.