On the 27th of May 2020, REPLACE participated in the 2nd partners meeting for the European Week of Regions and Cities, since the applications submitted for the following activities have been accepted:
- Exhibition stand “Circular Economy Policy Actions” - will be merged with 2 other applications
- Participatory Lab “Policy Laboratory on Circular Economy” - will be merged with another applicantion
- Q&A “How to assess circular economy project?”
As explained during the online event, the merged sessions will have time to re-arrange their shared event: REPLACE will receive the details of the new assigned colleagues soon.
Next steps and deadlines:
- 3rd partner meeting on 26/06/2020
- Session content updating deadline on 17/07/2020