OCTOBER 22nd 2019 - High-level political Forum
Venue: KOZANI (GR), New building of Koventarios Library of Kozani – Amphitheater - Davaki 9, Kozani 501 32, Greece
“Interregional Learning towards Sustainable Mobility in Europe: the REGIO-MOB Experience”
09:00-09:30 participant Registration (free of charge and open to the public)
09:30-09:45 Greetings by Representative from the Region of Western Macedonia
George Kasapidis, Governor of Region of Western Macedonia (GR)
09:45-10:00 "REGIO-MOB" A Project's overview by ANCI LAZIO
Andrea Vignoli, project manager of ANCI LAZIO (IT)
10:00-10:15 Comments and remarks from JTS representatives (Interreg IVC - Joint Technical Secretariat).
Verena Priem Policy Officer, Interreg Europe (FR)
10:15-11:30 Policy change and impact on partner countries:
- 10:15 –10:30 Region of Western Macedonia (GR)
Apostolos Bizakis, representative of the Association of Companies - DOTSOFT SA/TREDIT SA.
- 10:30-10:45 - Central Slovenia (SL) explained by PROMETNI
Mr. Gregor Cunder, Ljubljana Public Company - LPP (SL)
- 10:45-11:00 - Lazio Region (IT) explained by ANCI LAZIO
Carlo Cecconi , Director of the "Territory, Urban Planning and Mobility" – Lazio Region (IT)
- 11:00-11:15 - Malopolska (PL) explained by NIEPOLOMICE
Adam Twardowski, Deputy mayor of the city and municipality of Niepołomice (PL)
Paweł Chałupczak Metropolitan Policies Implementation Manager in the Krakow Metropolis Association (PL)
- 11:15-11:30 - South West Oltenia Region (RO)
Costel Pistritu, Mayor of Bailesti Municipality (RO)
- 11:30-11:45 - South East of Scotland (UK) explained by SESTran
Gordon Edgar, Councillor, Chair for the SEStran Partnership Board Independent councillor for the Scottish Borders Council (UK)
Colin Davidson , Councillor, Deputy Chair for the SEStran Partnership Board Labour councillor for Fife Council (UK)
- 11:45-12:00 Coffee break
- 12:00-12:15 Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan of Kozani and REGIO-MOB impact (Representative from Municipality of Kozani or RWM)
- 12:15-13:00 Interactive session on: “key-factors to develop and implement sustainable mobility at regional level” Moderator, Mr Dimitris Tsiamitros, University of Western Macedonia. Participants could answer questions such as: What are the key factors for sustainable mobility from a political and management point of view? What is still useful to develop in your region for develop and implement sustainable mobility? What obstacles/weaknesses should be tackled and what vision for the future of sustainable mobility? The questions could be submitted using the project’s interactive tool.
13:15-13:45 Outcome and results of the Round Tables Moderator, Mr Dimitris Tsiamitros, University of Western Macedonia.