... 1 Year Later
It was foreseen in the AF to complete the following:
- develop a Context Analysis
- start completing the GP template
- organise the first Bilateral Exchange Round
- set-up the LSG and organise 2 workshops
Where are we?
Since the project start (April 2016), we have:
- held 2 project meetings and exchange events in Tuscany and Crete
- started working with Local Stakeholders
- analysed our local territories with focus on the 4 topics addressed by the project and to be used for ERP development
- started understanding the “world of GPs ”
Now it’s your turn!
Where are you?
INITIAL OBJECTIVES PRESENTED DURING THE PROJECT KICK OFF MEETING IN FLORENCE
LET’S LOOK AT THE FUTURE
The Energy Renovation Path and Improvement of Policy Instrument
The REBUS ERP helps public authorities to improve the following aspects of their energy policy content and management:
- raise awareness on potential savings/efficient use of resources
- collect feedback and stream line data on energy efficiency needs in the public buildings
- use this feedback to select buildings for renovation
- draft tenders for renovation works that include energy efficiency baselines, targets and monitoring measures
- manage the buildings in a more efficient way after renovation
NOW WE UNDERSTAND THE PROJECT BETTER
Month 24 - To be defined today by each partner
Month 36 - Improve policy instrument
DEFINE YOUR OWN OBJECTIVE at MONTH 24, without forgetting that the final objective is to IMPROVE your POLICY
NOW, make your objective SMARTER
WHAT do you have to do now, in order to reach your objective in 1-year time?
.. in 1 year time...
It is foreseen in the AF to complete the following:
- develop an Energy Renovation Path (ERP)
- identify 12 GPs
- organise Bilateral Exchange Rounds
- organise staff exchange
- prepare an Action Plan template
- organise 2 LSG workshops