'Powering Together – taking control of the energy revolution’
We will explore not only successful current projects, but also new business models and technologies. Questions that will be asked include…
- What role can local government play?
- How are planning obstacles overcome?
- How will the crowd-sourcing of finance change?
- Do demand management and storage provide radical new options?
- Do we need to accept that we will soon live in post-subsidy world?
These and other questions will be explored at what has become the UK’s largest and most exciting annual gathering of community energy practitioners.
Durham County Council to promote REBUS at this high profile event which is very well attended by community energy groups across the whole of the UK.