Study Visit 5 - From European recommendations to better regional CCI policies for a more competitive economy
Our fifth Study Visit is organized by our RCIA Project Partner from Italy, IDM Südtirol and takes place on March 7-9 in Bolzano.
IDM Südtirol promotes South Tyrol as a tourist destination, market its products, and endeavour to turn the region into the most attractive location in Europe for entrepreneurs, start-ups and talented individuals; a region in which companies prosper and people enjoy working and living. IDM also provides Export and Innovation services to local companies in order to increase their competitiveness.
Exchange of experiences
- NOI Techpark Services and Labs – Sepp Walder and WalterWeissensteiner, IDM Südtirol
- Weigh Station creative community – Roberta Pedrini, Weigh Station
- Training initiatives for creative industries – Teresa Pedretti, IRECOOP
- A creative industry example franzLAB: More than apple and cow – Anna Quinz, Kunigunde Weissenegger
- Support schemes for innovation – Franz Schöpf and Lavinia Brunelli, Department for Innovation, Research and University,Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Film Fund & Commission – Birgit Oberkofler, IDM Südtirol
- BASIS Silandro – Hannes Götsch, BASIS Schlanders
- Free University of Bolzano: Eco-social Design Master – Kris Krois
- Crowdfunding South Tyrol and Open Innovation Platform– Kathrin Pichler, lvh.apa
- Policy Exchange and Development Workshop, CBC
- Culture and entrepreneurship: the Italian Department of Culture approach – Luca Bizzarri, Autonomous Province of Bolzano
- Film & Creative Industries Ecosystem: Introduction and 2018 strategy –Renate Ranzi, IDM Südtirol Alto Adige
The Trevi Cultural Center was established by the South Tyrolean Provincial Government for the purpose of actively participating in the promotion and implementation of initiatives launched by the Italian Culture Department and related Cultural Associations.
The NOI Techpark brings together businesses, scientists and students to create conditions where innovation will flourish.
In the research areas of Alpine technology, green technology, food technology and automation, the ideas that will determine our lives tomorrow are already generated today. A business incubator for setting up new companies, jobs and laboratories also offers gastronomic and cultural delights. The site of the former aluminium factory has been transformed into the NOI Techpark, providing space for working and living.
Have a look at their video to learn more.