RaiSE project partners
RaiSE project, which will last for 4'5 years, is led by ACCIÓ (Catalonia, Spain) and counts on the participation of the following project partners: IFKA (Hungary), WestBIC (Ireland), ERVET (Italy), Örebro County (Sweden) and Centre for Social Innovation (Austria) as advisory partner.
RaiSE Kick-off Meeting
30 January 2017 - Official welcome & Tour de Table
RaiSE’s Project Management Unit welcomed project partners and regional stakeholders in ACCIÓ’s premises (Passeig de Gràcia, 129, Barcelona).
Robert Bach, Project Coordinator, started the meeting presenting RaiSE’s objectives and workplan.
Afterwards, each project partner (ACCIÓ, IFKA, WestBIC, ERVET, Örebro, ZSI and special guest Scottish Enterprise) got to know each other, by exchanging information about their regions and experience with social enterprises, the policy instruments that they will address with RaiSE, how they understand social enterprises and what are their expectations on the project.
31 January 2017 - Open seminar and Project Steering Group
After the open seminar to present RaiSE to the public, the Project Steering Group meeting opened with a Skype conference with the Policy Officers from the Joint Secretariat. After this, the project coordinator explained the implementation of the exchange of experiences: masterplan presentation, study (methodology discussion), how to prepare regional stakeholder group meetings and the next study-visit meeting and seminar in Budapest (week of the 15 May), and good practices guide.
A session on the Administrative launch of RaiSE took place afterwards. The Project Management Unit presented the following issues:
- Management and Coordination (Robert Bach)
- Communication and Dissemination (Paula Santarén)
- Financial Management and Reporting procedures and payments (Juan Luis Aparicio)
1 February 2017 - Study visits
Project partners and regional stakeholders visited together the following Catalan social enterprises, and exchanged knowledge and expertise with them:
• ASPROSEAT (www.asproseat.org). “Social Innovation and diversification to ensure sustainability”. Sheltered employment center for people with disabilities.
• ROBA AMIGA (www.robaamiga.cat/es/). Consortium of cooperatives and work integration social enterprise dedicated to the management of second-hand clothing.
• FORMACIÓ I TREBALL (www.formacioitreball.org). “Building skills and capacity for social and work integration”.
Let's RaiSE this project all together!
After the Kick-off, project partners feelings are very positive. We strongly believe that we will make a great job together!