Coming soon: Brokerage event on Social Entrepreneurship Development
This event, co-organised by Interreg Europe projects SOCIAL SEEDS, RaiSE and SOCENTSPAs, will take place in Brussels on 12 & 13 December 2017.
Three Interreg Europe projects focused on social enterprises (SOCIAL SEEDS, RaiSE and SOCENTSPAs) have united their efforts to organise a Brokerage in Brussels on 12 & 13 December 2017. This is the first time that three Interreg Europe projects with a similar topic organise an event together.
Why should you participate in the Brokerage?
- You will learn about projects, opportunities, initiatives and challenges related to social economy.
- You will initiate interregional contacts and explore potential opportunities for cooperation.
- You will connect with new financing/commercial partners to get tailored recommendations for scaling up.
Which is the objective of the Brokerage?
The event will facilitate interregional exchange of policies and practical knowledge between regional economic developers, policy makers, public authorities, social enterprises, social entrepreneurs, social impact investors, business accelerators and academia, as well as the establishment of international cooperation agreements.
Who should participate in the Brokerage?
- Social enterprises and social entrepreneurs wishing to establish international cooperation agreements.
- Social impact investors or financial intermediaries with proven track records in impact investing.
- Development agencies or public authorities supporting social initiatives financed by European Funds.
- Partners of Interreg Europe projects RaiSE, SOCIAL SEEDS and SOCENTSPAs.