Meet the partner: ERVET (Emilia Romagna, Italy)
Today we present ERVET (Emilia-Romagna Valorizzazione Economica Territorio SpA), RaiSE project partner 5.
ERVET IN SHORT
ERVET Emilia-Romagna Valorizzazione Economica Territorio SpA is an “in-house” company of the Emilia-Romagna Region created in 1974 operating as a territorial development agency in supporting the Regional administration. The company, whose Emilia-Romagna Region is the majority shareholder, operates within the framework of established regional plans and programmes, enhancing cooperation between the Region and local authorities, and with various economic and social partners, supporting the implementation of coordinated actions to promote the sustainable development and the economic qualification of the regional territory.
- implementation of territorial development programmes deriving from regional, national or EU initiatives; technical assistance and services to the regional administration, promotion and coordination of the territorial development initiatives implemented by local authorities;
- management of Region’s activities at European Union institutions and national and international bodies, including cooperation with other Italian and European Regions;
- technical support for programmes and projects promoted by EU and national funds supporting cohesion and development cooperation policies, as well as for other programmes addressing innovation and competitiveness;
- development of actions for investment promotion the regional territory, including foreign investment, with particular reference to fund raising, supporting actions to investors, technical support for the conclusion of regional agreements in favour of settlement in the territory;
- technical support for regional public administrations and local authorities regarding their participation in planning or investment initiatives;
- quality enhancement in the management of public procurement procedures by the Emilia-Romagna Region and local administrations; training activities on legal, technical and economic matters to public operators involved in the management of contracts;
- technical support aimed at supporting Region’s planning activities, through studies and research activities on institutional, territorial, economic and social processes and organisation; scientific-technical support for the identification, implementation and monitoring of regional policies; support for the management of observatories established by the Region, through Information Technologies, and their coordination with those established by other regional actors.
RaiSE TEAM IN ERVET
The team in ERVET involved in RaiSE is pro-active and enthusiastic about the project: Roberta Dall'Olio (Project Manager/Supervision), Claudia Ferrigno (Project Manager/Communication & Financial Issues) and Alessandra Medici (Project Assistant). We are lucky to have them on board!
ERVET headquarters are located in Bologna in a building with several offices and conference rooms full equipped including all IT communication tools. Moreover ERVET shares personnel in the Emilia-Romagna Region Office located in Brussels near to the main European Union Institutions.
For more information about ERVET, please visit:
http://www.ervet.it (in Italian)
http://ing2.ervet.it (in English)