RaiSE participates in the Catalan Congress of Accounting and Management
The project was presented in the working session "Financial information in non-profit organisations" in the Main Hall of IESE Business School.
Since 2002, ACCID has become the referent organisation in Catalonia in the field of accounting. Its biannual Congress, celebrated on the 8th and 9th June 2017, gathered together more than 600 people: entrepreneurs, managers, scholars, students and professionals working in the field of accounting and business administration.
RaiSE Project Manager, Paula Santarén, was invited by ACCID to participate in the working session "Financial information in non-profit organisations". Professionals working in the accounting of non-profit organisations attended the meeting and showed a great interest in RaiSE project and the way it can help social enterprises to be more competitive.
Many thanks, ACCID, for inviting us and helping us "raise" this project!
If you want to find out more about ACCID...
It was founded in 2002 by the Association of Chartered Accountants of Catalonia, the Association of Economists of Catalonia and the School of Mercantile and Business Graduates of Barcelona. Afterwards, two more Associations joined the project: the Association of Secretaries, Controllers and Treasurers of Catalonia and the Association of Administrative Managers of Catalonia.
ACCID aims to complement the tasks carried out by schools and associations, through:
- Improving the transparency of financial information.
- The promotion of best practices in the dissemination of financial information.
- The existence of a platform of opinion and debate on topics of current accounting.
- The promotion of research and presentation of new developments in accounting and management.
- The production of publications.
- The organisation of conferences, workshops and seminars.