The pilot action CeMaO-misme co-financed by PURE COSMOS Project, completed successfully three training workshops on
1. How to start-up a successful business and what does a business plan consist of: what is entrepreneurship, types of entrepreneurship and social entrepreneurship, innovation in entrepreneurship, business plan-key points, financial management and innovation development strategies in entrepreneurship
2. How to reach digital innovation for SMEs : e-commerce and its tools, professional networking: leveraging the Internet and Social Media for the benefit of a business
3. How to take advantage of financial instruments: fundraising - financing at all stages of the business process
The three workshops were organized by ANATOLIKI SA and were held in its headquarters. The entrepreneurs of the 9 business ideas selected by a committee to attend all pilot activities had the opportunity to:
- be trained in business development strategies,
- learn tips for good management,
- receive timely and reliable information on the process of starting or expanding the activities of a business,
- gain a better understanding of the opportunities and benefits of digital transformations / technologies for SMEs
- improve the digital business environment and finally,
- receive answers to their questions.
The total duration of the three workshops were 48 hours and trainers involved both ANATOLIKIs staff and external speakers -experts on the field.
After the basic training, businesses/potential entrepreneurs will participate in four (4) extended sessions of personal counselling, with the goal of identifying strengths / weaknesses, developing a strong business plan and a sustainable business.
Additionally, during spring 2020, the 9 entrepreneurs will attend mentoring sessions
with mentors/entrepreneurs who have a recognized successful market experience and are capable of listening, discussing, guiding, proposing ideas and solutions to new entrepreneurs.
The pilot project is being implemented in collaboration with the Region of Central Macedonia, Thessaloniki Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TCCI), the Association of ICT Companies of Northern Greece (SEPVE), the Centre for Business and Cultural Development (KEPA), OK! THESS pre-incubator and the Saxony-Anhalt Investment Bank.