Regional Government of Castilla y León had the honor of participating as a speaker in the Webinar "Mobility Workshop", organized by CARTIF Technology Center, intending to share results, lessons learned and outcomes and findings to enable a wider community to benefit from our work. The General Directorate of Industry introduced the Prometeus project and presented Castilla-León Action Plan.
The webinar was divided into three sessions:
PART I: European projects
• Smart City projects
• Green e-motion
• Prometeus Project.
PART II – Charging infrastructures
• Nottingham: Charging infrastructure
• Spain: Charging infrastructure
• Valladolid: A Green and Sustainable City
PART III: Monitoring of electric vehicles and charging infrastructures
• GMV: Aftermarket applications for electromobility
• CARTIF Mobility monitoring platform
• Zenpark: SmartParking solutions for new mobilities