About the project
The project deals with regional and local policies regarding the management of wild fauna in protected areas.
It promotes an integrated approach to the management of wild fauna in protected areas through the exchange of experiences and the integration of best practices already developed in the Countries involved in the project.
The project aims at pursuing the following objectives:
- Improvement of the knowledge regarding the impacts of wild fauna on ecosystems and socioeconomic indicators –with the identification of the most problematic species;
- Identification and assessment of actual policy instruments;
- Identification of best practices and exchange of experiences;
- Elaboration and implementation of action plans;
- Improvement of the approach to the management of wild fauna of Rural Regional Development Programmes;
- Monitoring of the implementation of action plans.
Types of partners you are looking for
PUBLIC BODIES IN CHARGE WITH THE ENVIRONMENTAL AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT PLANNING POLICY (Regional Authorities, Nature Parks).
Project idea owner details