Join our community and connect with the other regional actors exchanging on interregional cooperation. When you register, you will have access to additional services including the platform helpdesk and the possibility to contact your peers in the platform community.
1) In its rural areas, each partner will:
> involve the public and the population to reflect on the cultural and social innovation (LandKulTour dialogue). The goal is the equal participation of all population groups in the dialogue project of rural areas, and that a "we-feeling" arises in the village. (motto: "We make something of ourselves for ourselves".)
> organise cultural events together with the population and encourage the citizen participation.
Example of cultural activities that could be developed in each partner’s rural areas in order to encourage the population to participate:
2) A feasibility study about the conceptual development of the cultural use of historical or cultural buildings monuments or places in nature in rural areas
Types of partners you are looking for
Approximately 6 partners, across Europe. Could be public and private institutions, foundations. Skills required in:
- the European funding area (Interreg / EU-funding / Erasmus)
- the areas of cultural tourism, culture (Music and Performance, literature ..)
- the area of monument conservation (Development and model application of new methods, processes and products)
- digital presantations