During the bilateral meeting, the partners continued the learning process focus on the good practices identifed by AEA in Andalusia which are interested for VIPA. The Agenda of this meeting was focus on:
- Case of study 1: Inclusion of social criteria in incentive programmes for energy improvement in housing (access to the good practice).
- Case of study 2: Example of the case of study in a vulnerable area and in the industrial and innovative area.
- Case of study 3: Energy improvement of 149 social houses using renewable energy (access to the good practice).
- Case of study 4: QUANTICO rental. Financing model for solar self-consumption facilities (access to the good practice).
- Case of study 5: Transition to renewable energy in Cadiz.
To know more about the good practices identified in POWERTY project, the good practice guide is available in our LIBRARY.