The (virtual) doors are open to join the biggest European event on regional policy: the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek). The overarching theme is 'Restart Europe Together' and the agenda is packed with solutions, ideas, inspiration and networking opportunities - all online.
Register between 27 August and 27 September
For the first time ever, this year's edition will be fully virtual. You can join and follow the sessions from wherever you are. Be sure to register to save your spot. Browse the programme, select your favourite sessions and start planning your agenda.
Join #EURegionsWeek online 5-22 October
This year, #EURegionsWeek is also bigger than ever. The agenda counts more than 500 sessions spanning over the course of three weeks - it is safe to say that October is dedicated to regions and cities in 2020!
The three event weeks are focused on different topics:
- 5-9 October: Empowering Citizens
- 12-16 October: Cohesion and cooperation (celebrating 30 years of Interreg in particular)
- 19-22 October: Green Europe (in cooperation with the Green Week)
Meet Interreg Europe at #EURegionsWeek
Overwhelmed by the number of sessions? Build your programme around interregional cooperation. You can meet our projects, programme and Policy Learning Platform representatives in various sessions during the event.
Start with these:
- Keep up with interregional cooperation (13 October, 9:30-11:00)
- Interregional cooperation 2021-2027 (13 October, 11:30-13:00)
- Smart specialisation in lagging regions: interregional cooperation as a way to overcome challenges? (13 October, 11:30-13:00)
- Reuse and repair in a circular economy (13 October, 14:30-16:00)
- E-buses: from procurement to deployment (14 October, 14:30-15:30)
- #policylearning: inspiration & solutions (15 October, 9:30-10:30)
For yet more suggestions, head over to our EURegionsWeek overview and start marking the dates and times in your agenda!
See you online!
Read about the intention to raise the EU's 2030 climate target with a 40% reduction of CO2 emissions by 2030.
Take a look at how the INTHERWASTE project supports waste management and enhances the transition towards a circular economy.
Watch the webinar recording on Centres of Competence that took place on 25 September 2020.
On 1st October the partners come together to discuss about the further steps of the project.
The project e-smartec will be featured in a session led by Eltis during the Urban Mobility Days.
The REFORM session on regional and metropolitan planning will be part of the Urban Mobility Days, which will take place online from 29.09-02.10.2020