The COVID-19 crisis has affected all regions across Europe and has created challenges in many areas. For this reason, the Interreg Europe community needs to come together and share solutions that could mitigate the pandemic’s effects.
How can you help?
Are you the owner of an inspiring regional policy to help with the COVID-19 recovery? Share your good practice with over 17 000 community members in the good practice database. You will be able to emphasis if your good practice focuses on the COVID-19 recovery by adding the keyword 'COVID-19' during the submission process. Submit your good practice today.
Existing good practices can also offer solutions to mitigate the social, economic and environmental effects of this outbreak. Is your good practice one of these? Get in contact with us so we can put it forward to our community as an inspiring example for COVID-19 recovery!
Examples of COVID-19 good practices
Take a look at the already submitted good practices related to COVID-19 recovery below:
- Promoting sustainable mobility through the School Mobility Manager Network
- Supporting patients with long-term conditions through CEZAR centre for telehealth (telemedicine) services
- Trading Online Vouchers to incentivize micro-enterprise to develop online trading into their business to better compete
- Development of an intangible cultural history asset to drive rural tourism: St Francis Way
Other Policy Learning Platform services that could help you in this period
We also put other services at your disposal that can help you with the challenges you are facing.
Online thematic activities to help you find solutions to common challenges
- Join our webinars to learn and exchange with experts in field. Keep an eye on our calendar for upcoming webinars.
- We frequently organise targeted online meetings with a limited amount of participants. These interactive exchanges can be organised on request. Get in contact and let us know what topic you would like to tackle.
Tailored support from our Policy Learning Platform experts
- Submit your question through the policy help desk, our team of experts will find suitable answers through resources and allow you to get solutions from other regions.
- Apply for a two-day peer review with experts in the selected policy field. Through analysis and exchanges of the regional challenge, solutions are recommended. These meetings will be organised once the current travel restrictions are lifted.
Do you have other ideas on how we can jointly find solutions for the COVID-19 recovery process? Get in touch with us.
Explore the latest news and events on COVID-19.
Image credit: Photo by cottonbro from Pexels
SMOOTH Ports to participate in EU's biggest event on regional policy, taking place in a mixed format across three weeks in Brussels due to COVID-19.
Las time I presented you the example of winners that were incubated in teh Start in Podkarpackie platform. Now, I'd like to present you another one of ideas tha...
On 7 June, the Policy Learning Platform hosted an online discussion on the topic of safety in public transport in times of COVID-19.