On 23 April 2020, the Policy Learning Platform organised a webinar to present their services and to show how project partners are able to benefit from it. The webinar aimed to explain how the Platform can help extend experiences and exchanges beyond project partnerships. Watch the replay and get to know the services the Policy Learning Platform offers and learn how you can contribute with your project generated knowledge.
Watch the replay
Raluca Toma, Communication Manager, and Elena Ferrario, Thematic Manager, moderated the session and guided participants through the core sections of the Policy Learning Platform. Access the presentation.
Three people were invited to share their experiences of the activities they participated in, and which resources have supported them in expanding their knowledge.
- Rose Power (MATCH-UP, EMPOWER and MARIE projects) shared her experience on participating in workshops
- Carmen Sánchez Ruano (Beyond EDP project ) shared her experience with the Peer Review in Gävleborg
- Jose Manuel San Emeterio (DIGITAL REGIONS project) shared how the Industry 4.0 policy brief supported his work
What can the Policy Learning Platform mean for you?
- Meet and learn from other projects
- Identify new and relevant good practices
- Benefit from expert support and facilitation
- Discover latest EU updates
- Share your experience by becoming a peer - get in touch!
Be a part in the creation of our activities, reach out and share your valuable ideas!
A solar bike tour leads to the solar roofs in Gehrden and Ronnenberg
e-smartec will participate to the 10th International Congress on Transportation Research with an afternoon workshop you should not miss!
Share your experience on taking project activities online and discuss tips and tricks with other Interreg Europe projects in an online workshop on 30 September.