On 23 April 2020, the Policy Learning Platform organised a webinar to present their services and to show how project partners are able to benefit from it. The webinar aimed to explain how the Platform can help extend experiences and exchanges beyond project partnerships. Watch the replay and get to know the services the Policy Learning Platform offers and learn how you can contribute with your project generated knowledge.
Watch the replay
Raluca Toma, Communication Manager, and Elena Ferrario, Thematic Manager, moderated the session and guided participants through the core sections of the Policy Learning Platform. Access the presentation.
Three people were invited to share their experiences of the activities they participated in, and which resources have supported them in expanding their knowledge.
- Rose Power (MATCH-UP, EMPOWER and MARIE projects) shared her experience on participating in workshops
- Carmen Sánchez Ruano (Beyond EDP project ) shared her experience with the Peer Review in Gävleborg
- Jose Manuel San Emeterio (DIGITAL REGIONS project) shared how the Industry 4.0 policy brief supported his work
What can the Policy Learning Platform mean for you?
- Meet and learn from other projects
- Identify new and relevant good practices
- Benefit from expert support and facilitation
- Discover latest EU updates
- Share your experience by becoming a peer - get in touch!
Be a part in the creation of our activities, reach out and share your valuable ideas!
Learning from peers who are facing existing and emerging challenges in tourism cities
hoppid.no vs Innovasjon Norge
What's the relation between these two Practices?
last time, I presented you the video recording of the presentation regar...
Tax implications for the transfer of a family business, from one generation to the next, for 54 countries.
Adapting to demographic change in Europe in the 2020s
On 1 December from 14:00 to 16:00, the Policy Learning Platform is hosting a joint webinar with Urban Innovative Actions on behaviour change for mobility.
Webinar on how combining solar and energy storage can maximise benefits for developers and landowners.