The Policy Learning Platform is looking for an intern to join the communication and event team. Are you interested in events management, communication campaigns and webinar productions? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
- Organisation and promotion of international events
- Workshops and other networking activities for the European Week of Regions and Cities
- Thematic workshops (approx. 40 participants)
- Annual networking event (Belgium, Brussels, 4 December 2019, approx. 300 participants)
- Other communication activities such as promotion campaigns or webinar production
Full job profile
Read the complete internship description and apply today!
How to apply
Send your resume and an application letter in English to [email protected] by 16 August 2019.
Inno TSD is the project coordinator of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform. The client is the Joint secretariat of Interreg Europe. The project is part of a framework contract with a duration of seven years (started in 2017).
This year, the first unicorn grew in Belgium.
Let us present - Collibra.
Collibra started operating in 2008 as part of the VUB. Today, the company has branche...
Third GPP-STREAM Transnational Learning Event in Sibiu, Romania
From 11th to 13th of September 2019, GPP-STREAM project partners from all 5 countries gat...
Presentations, informative videos, and discussion panels on successful cases of sustainable environmental management.
Innova-FI 4th Exchange of Experience focusing on 'Guarantee-type instruments’ will be hosted by IVACE!
The first staff exchange for e-MOPOLI project will take place in Bucharest from 18/9 to 20/9 2019
Project partners of ELISE will meet at one of the last cooperation events at the beautiful seaside of Italian Rimini.