Register now for the first two big networking events organised by the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform:
- 17-18 October 2017 in Seville – Energy and resource efficiency
- 19-20 October 2017 in Milan – Research & innovation and SME competitiveness
During the two-day events you will:
- Meet colleagues working with similar topics
- Hear about the latest EU-wide developments in your field
- Have opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other and collaborate with each other
- Test the services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
The events welcome Interreg Europe project partners, representatives of the managing authorities of the Structural Funds programmes and other policy actors working with any of the event topics.
Participation is free of charge. Places are however limited and allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis, so register now and start preparing for a new kind of #policylearning experience!
Read more and register:
Partners of MONITORIS3 will share progress of the project and visit Mo i Rana industrial park
Read about how our RESET project found new ideas and solutions to improve regional policy and promote sustainable fashion.
The 2020 edition of the EER award has been launched by the Committee of the Regions (CoR)
AgroRES - Investing in Renewable Energies for Agriculture project is having a kick-off meeting in Badajoz, Spain on 12th and 13th of November 2019.
EWA will host a public consultation meeting in Malta
RDA SW Oltenia, the Romanian partner of Finch Project, will organize the third Stakeholder Meeting on the 12th November 2019 in Drobeta Turnu Severin.