Register now for the first two big networking events organised by the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform:
- 17-18 October 2017 in Seville – Energy and resource efficiency
- 19-20 October 2017 in Milan – Research & innovation and SME competitiveness
During the two-day events you will:
- Meet colleagues working with similar topics
- Hear about the latest EU-wide developments in your field
- Have opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other and collaborate with each other
- Test the services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
The events welcome Interreg Europe project partners, representatives of the managing authorities of the Structural Funds programmes and other policy actors working with any of the event topics.
Participation is free of charge. Places are however limited and allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis, so register now and start preparing for a new kind of #policylearning experience!
Read more and register:
Save the date December 13th in Brussels !
Saving energy emissions from buildings is vital to meet EU climate and energy targets Buildings consume 40% of Europe's energy and generate 36% of CO2 emissions
FoodChains4EU plans to organize its second interregional learning event and the reunion of the Monitoring Board in Bologna (Italy)
Register now for the first joint networking event on energy and resource efficiency on 17 - 18 October in Seville, Spain.
Meet Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform experts, explore the good practice database and much more at #EURegionsWeek in October 2017!
Register now for the first joint networking event on research & innovation and SME competitiveness on 19 - 10 October in Milan, Italy.