Register now for the first two big networking events organised by the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform:
- 17-18 October 2017 in Seville – Energy and resource efficiency
- 19-20 October 2017 in Milan – Research & innovation and SME competitiveness
During the two-day events you will:
- Meet colleagues working with similar topics
- Hear about the latest EU-wide developments in your field
- Have opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other and collaborate with each other
- Test the services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
The events welcome Interreg Europe project partners, representatives of the managing authorities of the Structural Funds programmes and other policy actors working with any of the event topics.
Participation is free of charge. Places are however limited and allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis, so register now and start preparing for a new kind of #policylearning experience!
Read more and register:
BRIDGES project partners made a big step in the project implementation.
Workshop-Milan 11 April, tackles major European challenges: personalised medicine, ageing, use of data, artificial intelligence and modernising health systems.
Are you ready for #EURegionsWeek 2018? The registration is now open! Have a look at what is new for this year and how Interreg Europe contributes to the event.
Interreg Europe organises a briefing in the Committee of the Regions on 13 September to introduce the good practice database for regions and cities.
Sustainable best practice on St Olav Ways, Norway
The TBMCE will be devoted to presentations of circular economy concepts, technologies and methodologies that contribute to the shift of business entities and so...