Register now for the first two big networking events organised by the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform:
- 17-18 October 2017 in Seville – Energy and resource efficiency
- 19-20 October 2017 in Milan – Research & innovation and SME competitiveness
During the two-day events you will:
- Meet colleagues working with similar topics
- Hear about the latest EU-wide developments in your field
- Have opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other and collaborate with each other
- Test the services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
The events welcome Interreg Europe project partners, representatives of the managing authorities of the Structural Funds programmes and other policy actors working with any of the event topics.
Participation is free of charge. Places are however limited and allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis, so register now and start preparing for a new kind of #policylearning experience!
Read more and register:
New tools for digitisation and virtualisation are used to protect the European cultural heritage and communicate its unique value.
Join us on 27 October 2017 for a one-hour online discussion and hear the stories on regional policy shared during the #EURegionsWeek.
The workshop is organised by the Green Building Council, in collaboration with Triodos Bank.
Actions to prevent food waste in public & private sector will be introduced as well as regional call for proposals on food waste reduction and circular economy.
SZREDA will organise the 4th INNOGROW stakeholder meeting to discuss the idea of developing a financial grant for rural enterprises in Bulgaria.
An event organised in the framework of Smile2Business.