Register now for the first two big networking events organised by the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform:
- 17-18 October 2017 in Seville – Energy and resource efficiency
- 19-20 October 2017 in Milan – Research & innovation and SME competitiveness
During the two-day events you will:
- Meet colleagues working with similar topics
- Hear about the latest EU-wide developments in your field
- Have opportunity to share experiences, learn from each other and collaborate with each other
- Test the services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
The events welcome Interreg Europe project partners, representatives of the managing authorities of the Structural Funds programmes and other policy actors working with any of the event topics.
Participation is free of charge. Places are however limited and allocated on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis, so register now and start preparing for a new kind of #policylearning experience!
Read more and register:
Voices of stakeholders: Stefanos Michos, deputy director of the ICT Directorate of Decentralized Administration of Peloponnese, Western Greece and Ionian.
Construction and demolition waste contains materials with high resource value, which presents an under-exploited potential for recycling and material recovery.
New tools for digitisation and virtualisation are used to protect the European cultural heritage and communicate its unique value.