From the Policy Learning Platform, we would like to wish a happy new year 2022 to all of our community!
"In 2021 despite the lockdowns and restrictions, for all of you convinced believers of cooperation, the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform was a real bubble of oxygen! You were still able to “travel” online and team up with people from all around Europe. Through continuous online matchmakings, thematic discussions and webinars, you were engaged in genuine peer-to-peer learning and found fresh ideas and policy solutions for making your regions more resilient. In 2022 we will continue connecting you with EU partners and initiatives and offering you access to knowledge and expertise."
- Magdalini Anagnostou, Policy Learning Platform coordinator
As we are celebrating our 3rd anniversary, we would like to highlight some of our activities and achievements so far, selected by our team.
You can also download the pdf version here.
During this upcoming year, our goal will be to keep on strengthening regional cooperation and helping to shape better policies, designed in line with Europe's main challenges, such as the digital and green transitions.
In 2022, we will work continuing to expand our knowledge hub, to get peers from all across Europe together, to share policy ideas, and to help regions overcome common policy challenges.
- Online discussion: Competitiveness of rural SMEs - 21 January (invite only)
- Webinar: Financial instruments for the Circular Economy - 1 February
- Online discussion: The role of spaces for innovation - 4 February (invite only)
- Webinar: Building a regional hydrogen economy - 8 February
- Online discussion: Technology Foresight - 25 February (invite only)
The circular waste management series
- Workshop: Circular waste management l: meeting the biowaste challenge - 27 January
- Webinar: Circular waste management ll: collection and recycling of plastics - 3 February
- Webinar: Circular waste management lll: collection and recycling of WEEE - 10 February
- Webinar: Circular waste management lV: collection and recycling of construction and demolition waste - 17 February