On 23 September, we organised an online briefing to present the main services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform available to public authorities all over Europe.
You can watch the recording of the briefing and download the presentations below.
00:00:00 Welcome and introduction: Miia Itänen, Communication Officer, Interreg Europe
00:04:00 Interreg Europe in brief: Erwin Siweris, Programe Director, Interreg Europe
00:16:50 Interregional cooperation - a way towards EU cohesion: Slawomir Tokarski, Director of Unit D, DG Regional and Urban Policy, European Commission
00:20:38 Policy Learning Platform services in a nutshell: Thorsten Kohlisch, Project Manager, Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
00:33:40 Benefit from the peer review service: Raimond Tamm, Deputy Mayor of the City of Tartu, Estonia
00:45:34 Get inspiration from the Interreg Europe projects: Rose Power, EU Project Officer, The Southern Regional Assembly, Ireland
00:56:08 What's next with Interreg Europe: Jason Martinez, Coordinator - Projects, Interreg Europe
- Interreg Europe in brief (Erwin Siweris, Interreg Europe)
- Policy Learning Platform services in a nutshell (Thorsten Kohlisch, Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform)
- Get inspiration from the Interreg Europe projects (Rose Power, The Southern Regional Assembly, Ireland)
- What's next with Interreg Europe (Jason Martinez, Interreg Europe)
Stay tuned for our upcoming events and save the dates for:
- Upcoming Policy Learning Platform webinars
- The European Week of Regions and Cities (11-14 October)
- Europe, let's cooperate! interregional cooperation forum (24-25 November)
MANRA started Pilot Action implementation
Stock-taking of 2014-2020 and looking forward. 7th annual EU conference on EAFRD financial instruments...
On 5 October, the Policy Learning Platform and the Interact ‘Knowledge of the Seas Network’ co-hosted an event on green policy challenges in maritime regions.
The event will also be available in live streming
Matchmaking, organised by the PLP between Smooth Ports Partners and Port Authority of Santa Cruz of Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
As part of our Policy Learning Platform on the road initiative, we are organising with the Region of Alentejo, an online event dedicated to Portuguese regions.