The Policy Learning Platform is a space for continuous learning dedicated to people like you, that are involved in the development of regional policies. We believe that throughout mutual exchanges we can all learn and deliver better policies for the future. Our aim is to be a concrete help in your everyday work. Our ambition is to become your reference portal when it comes to #policylearning and #policymaking.
In order to achieve this, we want to listen to your needs and involve you in the design of our future activities.
Following these principles, a survey was launched end of 2020 encouraging the Interreg Europe community members to 'make a wish' and express their challenges and topics of most interest.
We were glad to receive a variety of contributions from people representing local, regional and national authorities and not only. Your input was carefully analysed by our experts and the following materials and activities are planned for the first trimester of 2021:
Research and innovation:
- Planned publications: 'Human capital' and 'R&I in peripheral areas' (policy briefs).
- Online discussions and webinars: Urban-rural linkages (12 January 2021), digital innovation ecosystems, fablabs and makerspaces and science-industry collaboration.
- Planned publications: 'Social entrepreneurship' and 'Access to finance' (policy briefs).
- Online discussions and webinars: Cross-sectoral inter-cluster cooperation (19 January 2021), Entrepreneurship education and workplace training and the circular economy.
- Our trilogy webinars on Cycling cities take place in January and February 2021.
- 'Urban logistics' and 'Skills for Energy transition' will be the subjects of the next two policy briefs and two online events.
Environment and resource efficiency:
- 'Strategies to counteract over-tourism' is the subject of our recently published policy brief.
- 'Sustainable management of water resources' will be the focus of a dedicated policy brief and an online event planned for March 2021.
If you have good practices and policy solutions to share on any of the topics above, please do not hesitate to reach out to our experts.
In order to stay up to date with everything that we propose:
Regional stakeholder's meeting in Poland
What issues were discussed during the meeting?
On May 21, 2021, the 6th Regional Meeting of Polish Stakeholders was o...
Good Practices of Cult-CreaTe project included in the Policy brief on Sustainable Toursism and Overtourism by PLP
Regional Achievements on Boosting Bio-Based Circular Economy, outcomes from the BIOREGIO final dissemination event.
SMARTY is holding its third Interregional Policy Brokerage on "Regional Strategies and Incentives for the Green and Digital Transition"
MaaS - A European Perspective" - online event organized by University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
On 22 June we are hosting an online matchmaking for the benefit of the Municipality of Burgas, in Bulgaria and with peers from Belgium and Spain.