The peer review service of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is offering two intensive days of policy learning and exchange with experienced peers from around Europe. In times of the COVID-19 pandemic the service has developed a successful online format with simultaneous interpretation.
Peer reviews have been in high demand in the second half of 2020. Public authorities from Bulgaria, Greece, Poland and Slovakia were keen on addressing policy challenges in the areas of low-carbon economy and environment and resource efficiency:
- Circular economy and waste management for the Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship, Poland (15-16 September 2020).
- How to frame a Strategy for Urban Logistics for the City of Warsaw and the Warsaw Public Road Authority, Poland (29-30 September 2020)
- An effective regional framework for sustainable waste management and circular economy for Košice Self-governing Region, Slovakia (14-15 October 2020)
- Energy Efficiency and Skills SME programmes for Western Macedonia, Greece (26-27 October 2020)
- Waste prevention and separate waste collection in a circular economy for the Municipality of Burgas, Bulgaria (2-3 December 2020).
You are a public authority and need expert input for your policy challenge? Check out the easy applications process.
On 15-16 June the COLOR CIRCLE project partners and their stakeholders met for the 4th interregional learning event, hosted by RDA Centru, PP5
The ECCO project aims to accelerate the growth of local Energy Community Co-operatives both in effectiveness and in numbers by bringing them together.
Introducing our stakeholders - Greece - 4th ILE
Digital KNE Congress on 24 June 2021, 9.30-13.00, online, “Preserving biodiversity with the energy transition”
On 1 and 2 July the Policy Learning Platform is organising an online peer review on landfill rehabilitation for the University and Hanseatic City of Greifswald.
On 29 and 30 June the Policy Learning Platform is organising an in-person peer review for the city of Tartu on green deal accelerator and impact investment fund