The peer review service of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is offering two intensive days of policy learning and exchange with experienced peers from around Europe. In times of the COVID-19 pandemic the service has developed a successful online format with simultaneous interpretation.
Peer reviews have been in high demand in the second half of 2020. Public authorities from Bulgaria, Greece, Poland and Slovakia were keen on addressing policy challenges in the areas of low-carbon economy and environment and resource efficiency:
- Circular economy and waste management for the Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship, Poland (15-16 September 2020).
- How to frame a Strategy for Urban Logistics for the City of Warsaw and the Warsaw Public Road Authority, Poland (29-30 September 2020)
- An effective regional framework for sustainable waste management and circular economy for Košice Self-governing Region, Slovakia (14-15 October 2020)
- Energy Efficiency and Skills SME programmes for Western Macedonia, Greece (26-27 October 2020)
- Waste prevention and separate waste collection in a circular economy for the Municipality of Burgas, Bulgaria (2-3 December 2020).
You are a public authority and need expert input for your policy challenge? Check out the easy applications process.
Slovenian grants for starting an innovative company
What are the types of grants for starting that type of company in Slovenia?
So, it's time for me to share ...
In a retrospective look in the past 25 years, CEF marks the milestone by celebrating the many dedicated people across the Cork city and county and beyond.
Eurostat released new data on plastic packaging waste recycled in the EU.
Do you want to know how your region could reuse water and manage urban water waste? Join the webinar on 9 March from 10:00 to 11:30 PM!
SHREC international stakeholders meeting: Sweden, Slovakia and Lithuania.
The event bring experts of ICLEI, cities and regions and enterprises together to discuss n public procurement for nature-based solutions.