The peer review service of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is offering two intensive days of policy learning and exchange with experienced peers from around Europe. In times of the COVID-19 pandemic the service has developed a successful online format with simultaneous interpretation.
Peer reviews have been in high demand in the second half of 2020. Public authorities from Bulgaria, Greece, Poland and Slovakia were keen on addressing policy challenges in the areas of low-carbon economy and environment and resource efficiency:
- Circular economy and waste management for the Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship, Poland (15-16 September 2020).
- How to frame a Strategy for Urban Logistics for the City of Warsaw and the Warsaw Public Road Authority, Poland (29-30 September 2020)
- An effective regional framework for sustainable waste management and circular economy for Košice Self-governing Region, Slovakia (14-15 October 2020)
- Energy Efficiency and Skills SME programmes for Western Macedonia, Greece (26-27 October 2020)
- Waste prevention and separate waste collection in a circular economy for the Municipality of Burgas, Bulgaria (2-3 December 2020).
You are a public authority and need expert input for your policy challenge? Check out the easy applications process.
What are the assumptions of Kovačnica's activity?
So, the last presentation of our meeting in june, was the example of Good Practice from ..
Discover the policy recommendations from the peer review that took place on 29 and 30 June 2021 in Tartu (Estonia).
CECI project meeting facilitated by project partner Regional Council of Päijät-Häme.
The fifth Transnational Learning Journey will take partners to the Lodzkie region and delve into training and capacity building in LCA.
The role playing simulation "Vision:En 2040” goes on.
Join us 5 October, from 14:00 to 15:30 CET, for a joint event with the Interact ‘Knowledge of the Seas Network’ on green policy challenges!