The peer review service of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is offering two intensive days of policy learning and exchange with experienced peers from around Europe. In times of the COVID-19 pandemic the service has developed a successful online format with simultaneous interpretation.
Peer reviews have been in high demand in the second half of 2020. Public authorities from Bulgaria, Greece, Poland and Slovakia were keen on addressing policy challenges in the areas of low-carbon economy and environment and resource efficiency:
- Circular economy and waste management for the Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship, Poland (15-16 September 2020).
- How to frame a Strategy for Urban Logistics for the City of Warsaw and the Warsaw Public Road Authority, Poland (29-30 September 2020)
- An effective regional framework for sustainable waste management and circular economy for Košice Self-governing Region, Slovakia (14-15 October 2020)
- Energy Efficiency and Skills SME programmes for Western Macedonia, Greece (26-27 October 2020)
- Waste prevention and separate waste collection in a circular economy for the Municipality of Burgas, Bulgaria (2-3 December 2020).
You are a public authority and need expert input for your policy challenge? Check out the easy applications process.
Why is Slovenia lagging behind in achieving set goals of shifting to BEVs when it comes to personal cars?
The Region of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace (REMTH), organized the 4th Stakeholder Meeting on Tuesday, 16 March 2021, online.
Read our latest article on the ACR+ report and the impact of the pandemic on waste services in cities across Europe.
The Arbeitskreis Zoll und Hafen (task force customs and port) will come together with the Ministry of Economy and Innovation to discuss various items
Join the Policy Learning Platform on 15 April for a webinar on fostering the circular transformation of businesses.
Our conference presents how practical experiences and regional policy incentives were shared and led to new insights, policy recommendations and running action.