DIHB is an informative and consulting office for the transfer of technological innovation and digital transformation.
Established by the MISE (Minister Economic Development) and Industry 4.0 Plan in collaboration with Confindustria (General Confederation of Italian Industry) which is the main association representing manufacturing and service companies in Italy. In Basilicata, the services are offered by CONFINDUSTRIA Basilicata with Conforma that is a vocational training structure of Confindustria.
The following services are provided to regional entrepreneurs:
• facilitating awareness about the opportunities that the field of Industry 4.0 can provide to SMEs;
• definition of the roadmap for the digital transformation of business processes;
• favor and transfer of innovation to companies;
• support of SMEs in accessing public and private financing instruments;
• support the investment planning activity;
• training and mentoring services to businesses.
The participation is free of charge; just the 'willingness' of the company to be assessed and digitalized.
Budget for 1 Innovation Manager € 60.000,00 (Expert Staff) per year
Evidence of success
Since the establishment of the DIHB, the innovation manager has carried out 16 territorial digital assessments (16 companies checked-up) in Basilicata
Potential for learning or transfer
The possibility to have a one stop-shop where to find high qualified experts in the transfer of technological innovation and digital transformation at company’s disposal free of charge.
Please login to see the expert opinion of this good practice.