The project was implemented by Social housing agency of Frosinone (ATER Frosinone) under Axis II - Activity 1 of the program for the use of European Structural
The project was implemented by Social housing agency of Frosinone (ATER Frosinone) under Axis II - Activity 1 of the program for the use of European Structural Funds integrated by state and regional: ROP (Regional Operational Program) 2007-2013 ERDF Lazio.
The building comprises 21 flats; It is located in the Municipality of Frosinone, Corso Francia.
The work done on the residential building in Corso Francia, Frosinone are:
- Building Envelope Interventions to Improve Energy Performance (Heat Insulation of Walls and Roofing);
- Installation of Electric Power Plant from renewable sources (solar photovoltaic).
- promotion of energy efficiency (energy saving, optimization of energy use, rationalization and control of end uses, self-consumption);
- Promotion of the production of renewable energies;
- adoption of technologies to reduce fuel consumption.
The investment of this project was: € 500.000,00
Evidence of success
The investment produced the following results
- saved energy;
- installed power for new renewable energy installations;
- improvement of the building's energy class;
- reduction of current expenditure costs for property managers;
Potential for learning or transfer
The project is replicable in other buildings throughout the region. Both in private and in public buildings like this one.
Organizations involved learned the financial and reporting methodology required by European programming, making it easier to implement future projects.
Please login to see the expert opinion of this good practice.