Looking for new solutions for regional policy? Look no further! 2000+ institutions have already exchanged experiences through interregional cooperation. You can learn from other cities and regions and their tried-and-tested solutions. The Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is launching an expert-validated Good Practice Database. Visit our show-case corner, learn more and get inspired at #EURegionsWeek!
- Meet our experts, explore the online database and see if the expert-validated solutions could work also in your region;
- Discover good practices from 30 European countries on: research & innovation, SME competitiveness, low-carbon economy, and environment & resource efficiency;
- Pitch your good practice in our storytelling studio.
- Workshop code: 10C14
- Check other workshops where the Interreg Europe programme is involved.
- Share your impressions about our workshop: #interregeurope; #policylearning; #EURegionsWeek
- Website of the European Week of Regions and Cities
European Week of Regions and Cities on social media
We look forward to seeing you in Brussels during the European Week of Regions and Cities!
This background article discusses some major conclusions of TE1-TE3 and looks forward to TE4 in Poznań
In December 2017 Destination SMEs partners went to North Karelia, Finland, to learn about the region’s practices related to destination management.
The local Amsterdam RUMORE activities raised broad public attention during a break out session of the conference “Flows of Food” on 7th December 2017. “Fl...