Looking for new solutions for regional policy? Look no further! 2000+ institutions have already exchanged experiences through interregional cooperation. You can learn from other cities and regions and their tried-and-tested solutions. The Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is launching an expert-validated Good Practice Database. Visit our show-case corner, learn more and get inspired at #EURegionsWeek!
- Meet our experts, explore the online database and see if the expert-validated solutions could work also in your region;
- Discover good practices from 30 European countries on: research & innovation, SME competitiveness, low-carbon economy, and environment & resource efficiency;
- Pitch your good practice in our storytelling studio.
- Workshop code: 10C14
- Check other workshops where the Interreg Europe programme is involved.
- Share your impressions about our workshop: #interregeurope; #policylearning; #EURegionsWeek
- Website of the European Week of Regions and Cities
European Week of Regions and Cities on social media
We look forward to seeing you in Brussels during the European Week of Regions and Cities!
In Ljubljana (Slovenia) Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy held its first local stakeholder group meeting... Learn more!
Tissue World is the world’s largest show specifically for the tissue business.
The programme representative in Hessen, Germany, prepared an informative brochure in German on how to benefit from the Policy Learning Platform.
On 24 January, we hold an online meeting for the lead partners of all approved projects on how to design the action plans.
DEVISE partners will meet in Cantabria (Spain) on the 29th and 30th January 2019 in an event which will serve to officially launch the project.
'Europe, let's cooperate!' is taking place in April 2019 in Brussels! Make a note in your agenda and stay tuned for more information!