Looking for new solutions for regional policy? Look no further! 2000+ institutions have already exchanged experiences through interregional cooperation. You can learn from other cities and regions and their tried-and-tested solutions. The Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is launching an expert-validated Good Practice Database. Visit our show-case corner, learn more and get inspired at #EURegionsWeek!
- Meet our experts, explore the online database and see if the expert-validated solutions could work also in your region;
- Discover good practices from 30 European countries on: research & innovation, SME competitiveness, low-carbon economy, and environment & resource efficiency;
- Pitch your good practice in our storytelling studio.
- Workshop code: 10C14
- Check other workshops where the Interreg Europe programme is involved.
- Share your impressions about our workshop: #interregeurope; #policylearning; #EURegionsWeek
- Website of the European Week of Regions and Cities
European Week of Regions and Cities on social media
We look forward to seeing you in Brussels during the European Week of Regions and Cities!
In France, Limoges, the first local stakeholders group for the CLAY Interreg project met on the 24th of October.
In Italy, Spain, Romania, Finland, Portugal and France, CLAY partners are working to improve the ceramics sector.
Tissue World is the world’s largest show specifically for the tissue business.
The meeting will introduce stakeholders to the INTENSIFY project
A Romanian national event for beneficiaries, policymakers and other relevant stakeholders of European Territorial Cooperation programmes.
Cooperation and Integration of Cultural Creative Industries (CCI) and Cultural Creative Tourism (CCT) in Europe.