The Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform is joining forces with Apolitical, a peer-to-peer learning platform, for an online workshop on 'How cooperation can drive policy design'.
Regional cooperation is at the heart of finding solutions that have already been implemented and test by others. Rather than reinventing the wheel, we can share knowledge, innovate and improve through each others' experiences.
Do you want to learn more about how and why cooperation can lead to better policy solutions? Register today and join us on 9 September 2021 from 15:00 to 16:00 CEST.
Here is what you can expect
- Learn how you can use cooperation to design better policies for a better future
- How cooperation across countries can benefit citizens
- How you can collaborate with others when designing a policy
- Inspiring examples of the benefits that cooperation can bring
During the session, you will hear from:
- Thomas Wobben, Director for Legislative Works at European Committee of the Regions
- Elena Ferrario, Thematic Manager of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
- Kalliopi Kiriakidou, Vice Governor for Energy, Infrastructure and Environment, Region of Western Macedonia
Apolitical is a global peer-to-peer learning platform used by over 130,000 public servants from 170 countries. Their mission is to put skills and peer-led intelligence at the fingertips of public servants through events, courses, and their knowledge platform.
Image credit: Photo by Charles Deluvio on Unsplash
Have a look at three Interreg projects in Luxembourg, presented in a video produced for the European Cooperation Day 2021.
Spanish Good Practice
What are pre-incubation and incubation services in Andalusia, Spain?
Another guest of our online meeting, was the representative of Anda...
The series on Lodzkie Region's policy instruments and legal framework continues with an insight on the training system and capacity building.
This invitation-only online briefing introduces the main services of the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform.
ENCORE is the European network for regional environmental ministers
This online workshop will include good practices on Industry 4.0 and it will showcase emerging trends in skills development.