Are you interested in learning about regional practices and strategies for innovation in personalised medicine? Join the SAPHIRe online interactive workshop that is taking place on 15 June 2021 from 10:00 to 12:30 CET.
Regions are regarded as new powerhouses for innovative personalised health. Yet, stimulating this innovation is wished so regional healthcare systems can profit to the fullest. Join the workshop to learn about multiple policy frameworks and strategies such as open science, open innovation, responsible research and innovation. In addition, you can learn about various EU initiatives to stimulate innovation in regions and regional organisations.
Register here to participate in the workshop.
What you can expect
The topics to will be discussed during the session:
- Personalised medicine and Interreg Europe
- Regional Responsible Research and Innovation in healthcare
- Regional collaboration for genomic medicine in Sweden
- Tech transfer for diagnostics for personalised medicine
- Marc Pattinson, Thematic Expert of research and innovation at the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
- Richard Rosenquist Brandell, Chair of Genomic Medicine Sweden
- Stefan Philipp, the CHERRIES project
- Valerie Daussin Laurent, the BIC Consortium (biomarker.nu)
- Gianni D’Errico from Regions4PerMed will participate in the discussion session
Enabling users to monitor their water consumption is the aim of the smart metering system presented by the City of Ostrava during the last POTEnt study visit.
Tartu's examples of IT innovations and more...
Based on the idea of simply helping a neighbour, the Tele-Angel initiative is now saving the lives of elderly with a chronic disease living at home.
On 29-30 June the Policy Learning Platform will virtually visit the city of Szombathely and discuss their strategy for the county economic diversification.
The Green Paper on Ageing, which was released by the European Commission at the beginning of the year, seeks to launch a wide public debate on this issue.
How cooperation and innovative use of digital tools has led to the creation of new business models & partnerships to meet the challenges faced by Wine producers