Are you interested in learning about regional practices and strategies for innovation in personalised medicine? Join the SAPHIRe online interactive workshop that is taking place on 15 June 2021 from 10:00 to 12:30 CET.
Regions are regarded as new powerhouses for innovative personalised health. Yet, stimulating this innovation is wished so regional healthcare systems can profit to the fullest. Join the workshop to learn about multiple policy frameworks and strategies such as open science, open innovation, responsible research and innovation. In addition, you can learn about various EU initiatives to stimulate innovation in regions and regional organisations.
Register here to participate in the workshop.
What you can expect
The topics to will be discussed during the session:
- Personalised medicine and Interreg Europe
- Regional Responsible Research and Innovation in healthcare
- Regional collaboration for genomic medicine in Sweden
- Tech transfer for diagnostics for personalised medicine
- Marc Pattinson, Thematic Expert of research and innovation at the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform
- Richard Rosenquist Brandell, Chair of Genomic Medicine Sweden
- Stefan Philipp, the CHERRIES project
- Valerie Daussin Laurent, the BIC Consortium (biomarker.nu)
- Gianni D’Errico from Regions4PerMed will participate in the discussion session
Our Greek partner KEPA reflects on their project journey and achievements
Stakeholder meetings in the third semester were related to the present status of the project, overview on the Peer Review workshops and the plan of the project.
Last 7th of July Regionalmanagement NordHessen launched the international hybrid event Blockchain Innovation in Logistics and Beyond.