On 11 May from 10:30 to 11:00 CET, the Policy Learning Platform is organising its second youth entrepreneurship 30-minute webinar.
After having seen in the first session, why and how we need to foster an entrepreneurial spirit in children at secondary level, we now move forward and concentrate on vocational students.
What you can expect
For many regions, attracting high school graduates to vocational schools has proved to be a challenge. This 30-minute webinar will put the spotlight on a successful programme from which our community members who face a similar challenge can learn a lot from.
The Entrepreneurial Talent Program (now called Hackathon Emprende) is an innovative contest for vocational students from the Andalusian education framework. This programme is a good example on how to promote an entrepreneurial mindset in students enrolled in a vocational school.
The competition is noteworthy as it tackles modern topics such as IoT, mobile applications and disruptive projects. Furthermore, hackathons such as this one are not usually tailored for vocational education students, which makes this good practice even more unique.
Alongside one of our SME competitiveness Thematic Experts and moderator, Mart Veliste, we have invited an expert in the field to share her experience and recommendations with you:
- Anne Furphy from the Official Chamber of Commerce of Seville (Area of Internationalisation, Competitiveness and Entrepreneurship) and lead partner of the E-COOL project.
- Juan Jesús Arrebola, Entrepreneurship Advisor from Andalucía Emprende, Province of Almeria.
- Anna Bednarska, Senior Expert at The Agglomeration Opole Trust (Poland) and partner of the E-COOL Project.
Other youth entrepreneurship webinars
- 4 May - 10:30 to 11:00 CET - Youth entrepreneurship I: Fostering an entrepreneurial spirit at a young age
- 18 May - 10:30 to 11:00 CET - Youth entrepreneurship III: challenge-based innovation
The Covid situation in Bulgaria
What restrictions are still in force in Bulgaria?
According to the global media, the preventive measures taken by the Bulgaria...
Covid and the impact on the OSS consortium
Since March 2020 all OSS partners have been under various (types of) lockdown, have supported waves of covid, have b...
Watch short videos of food sector SMEs from Harghita County.