The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a trilogy of 30-minute webinars on workplace training and how it can help regions retain young talent and increase SME competitiveness.
Join us for the third and final webinar on our workplace training series on 26 March from 10:30 to 11:00 CET. We will discuss fruitful collaborations between universities and SMEs.
What you can expect
During this panel session, we will take a close look at the policy changes driven by university-SME collaboration in the Netherlands and Hungary. You will discover innovative ways to attract and retain young talent in regions.
The good practice from Overijssel, the Export Development Program, is a good example on how practices like this bring necessary skills, how SMEs can be internationalised via the help of students and how these programmes enable regions to retain young talent.
This good practice was also the source of inspiration for the policy change and action plan in Hajdu-Bihar County, in Hungary. Therefore, the session will cover practical elements related to the opportunities and challenges in setting up such programmes. You will have the opportunity to learn more on how Hajdu-Bihar County was able to replicate this good practice from the Netherlands.
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Jacques van Steenbergen from the province of Overijssel, the Netherlands will give a keynote speech on his contribution to the Export Development Program
- Dr. Louise van Weerden, Associate Professor ‘ SMEs in International Business’, project director the Export Development Program in Saxon University of Applied Sciences will also discuss her contribution to the programme
- Anita Nagy, Project Assistant at the Győr Center of Vocational Training will also tell us more about the policy change and action plan developed in the Hungarian region.
Other workplace trainings webinars:
- What is workplace training and why is it relevant for regions? - 12 March 2021 from 10:30 to 11:00 CET.
- Workplace training: successful initiatives - 19 March 2021 from 10:30 to 11:10 CET.
Image credit: Photo by Pixabay from Pexels
Regional stakeholder's meeting in Poland
What issues were discussed during the meeting?
On May 21, 2021, the 6th Regional Meeting of Polish Stakeholders was o...
The DIH-World project has launched its first open call to support digitalisation projects of traditional industrial companies.
Regional meeting of Spanish stakeholders in Granada
Do you want more information on issues discussed during the meeting?
The Committee of the Regions holds a webinar about the state of digital transformation in European regions.
SME POWER, SMEPlus & RESINDUSTRY will be hosted on the Interreg Europe Policy Learning Platform in an e-workshop on sustainable energy in SMEs.
This unique and unprecedented 23rd edition will be the first major augmented event: both physical and digital.