The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
The Marshal Office of Świętokrzyskie Region in Kielce, partner of the project KEEP ON, participated on international meeting.
This is a short summary – a project-guide – with highlights from Phase 1 of the Interreg project SmartEdge.
On 10 June, the Policy Learning Platform hosted a webinar on competitive advantages through collaboration and open innovation. Watch the recording.
MaaS - A European Perspective" - online event organized by University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
Digital KNE Congress on 24 June 2021, 9.30-13.00, online, “Preserving biodiversity with the energy transition”
On Tuesday the 22nd of June 2021 another local stakeholder meeting of SHREC will be held (online) which is organized by the Hanze UAS.