The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
An Action plan and a Policy brief for the promotion of renewable energy
On October 19, Vilnius Gediminas technical university (VILNIUS TECH) hosted a virtual interactive workshop.
We brought Interreg Europe projects together to exchange experiences on online project activities. See the video, tips and recommendations from the session.
AgroRES partner, Institute of Technology Sligo (IT Sligo) arranges Cross Cut Visit to Ireland. AgroRES project partners and their stakeholders from Ireland, Eng...
The EU Sustainable Energy Week takes place digitally on 25-29 October. The 2021 theme is 'Towards 2030: Reshaping the European Energy System'.
Matchmaking, organised by the PLP between Smooth Ports Partners and Port Authority of Santa Cruz of Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain