The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
On 23 September, the Policy Learning Platform hosted the fifth edition of the cycling cities series on the cost benefit analysis of bicycles versus cars.
Mehedinti County, participated in the thematic webinar “Strategies for a competitive and sustainable tourism sector” to present Via Transilvanica.
By the end of 2021 it will be possible to pay EV charging by cash and directly by credit cards on all Petrol’s gas stations where EV charging is possible.
DIGITAL ON THE FIELD
As part of the EU Project FOUNDATION Project Partner Business Upper Austria kindly invites you to the seminar “Industry Clusters and Resilience”.
Share your experience on taking project activities online and discuss tips and tricks with other Interreg Europe projects in an online workshop on 30 September.