The Policy Learning Platform is offering you a series of webinars to share insights and recommendations on how to support cities and regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
On 21 January 2021 the first webinar of the series will take place from 14:00 to 15:30 CET. It will focus on strategic planning for cycling.
Policy makers, city planners and clean mobility managers, will have the opportunity to learn more about success stories of cycling integration into urban mobility planning. A prerequisite for turning our cities into cycling cities.
What you can expect
We have invited experts in the field to share their experiences and recommendations with you:
- Fabian Küster, Director for Advocacy and EU Affairs at the European Cyclists’ Federation will speak about support and encourage cycling in sustainable urban mobility planning
- Marina Abadía Miranda, responsible of the Bicycle Area at the City of Zaragoza will present the Bicycle Master Plan of Zaragoza (DEMO-EC)
- Klemen Gostič from the Regional Development Agency of Ljubljana Urban Region will intervene on integrating cycling in the regional SUMP for the Ljubljana Urban Region (SMART-MR)
Other Cycling Cities webinars
- Cycling Cities II – Infrastructure Development: 28 January 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
- Cycling Cities III – Getting more people to cycle: 4 February 2021 from 14:00 to 15:30 PM
Make sure to sign up to all webinars you are interested in!
On Wednesday 27th we will have the possibility to discover more about the Best Practices in the Andalusian Region among direct evidence of different realities.
Encouraging results from the latest RESOLVE Survey in Almada
Watch the recording on strategic planning for cycling, the first webinar of the cycling cities webinar series that was held on 21 January 2021.
Join us for the second edition of the cycling cities series on 28 January to learn about infrastructure development for cycling.
The Andalusian Energy Agency and the University of Malaga are pleased to invite you to the second S3UNICA Exchange of Experience that will be held on ZOOM on We
Eurasanté vous invite à vous informer et débattre des politiques de soutien au vieillissement de la population des Hauts-de-France