The 2020 edition of 'Europe, let's cooperate! interregional cooperation forum' takes place online on 9 June 2020 (10-11:30 CEST).
In this period of uncertainty and crisis, cooperation is needed more than ever. We in Interreg Europe help regions work together, exchange experiences and find solutions to their challenges. This way Interreg Europe contributes to territorial cohesion and sustainable growth in many European regions.
During this edition of 'Europe, let's cooperate!', we will focus on helping regions face the COVID-19 crisis and become more resilient.
- What are the cooperation results so far?
- How can regions boost the competitiveness of their regional businesses?
- What good practices improve innovation in the health sector?
- What are the solutions to support culture and connect people in the times of social distancing?
- What could turn the greatest economic challenge of the century into a catalyst for Europe's low-carbon growth?
Join us online on 9 June and learn more about the results of the interregional cooperation. Discover a range of inspiring ideas and solutions Interreg Europe projects offer for tackling the COVID-19 crisis and regional development.
Save the date and get ready to join!
SMOOTH Ports to participate in EU's biggest event on regional policy, taking place in a mixed format across three weeks in Brussels due to COVID-19.
Do you remember our Good practice - Start in Podkarpackie?Lots of them are gaining a success on the startup scene. 57 of startups incubated since the beginning ...
SMOOTH PORTS virtual partner meeting on 2 July 2020
The mid-term conference of Innocastle will take place on 24 September 2020, 14.00 tot 16.00 CET as a webinar.
Stakeholders of the PriMaaS project in Portugal will meet for an online discussion
The 2020 edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) is coming up on 12-15 October. We'll be there... and you?