On 10 and 11 December an international conference on research infrastructures for the future will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria. Policy Learning Platform thematic expert, Arnault Morisson, will be chairing and moderating panels throughout the event.
The following topics will be discussed by the Policy Learning Platform experts during the conference:
- Shared experience and next steps towards long-term sustainability of RIs
- Financing of the different stages - emerging projects, stage of implementation, etc.
- Monitoring of the research results of the supported RIs
- Financing of national roadmaps through the Structural Funds and other sources
- Centers of Excellence and Centers of Competence as the answer for increased capability and visibility
- Sustainable planning, smart growth, socio-economic impact
- Commercialization of research results from supported RIs
- Mobility of scientists, capacity building, knowledge and skills for RI managers
Image credit: Photo by Startup Stock Photos via Pexels
Setting up of a bi-regional collaboration between Wallonia and Brittany through a joint call funding innovation projects gathering partners from both regions
In recent years, we have aimed to strengthen the Northern Netherlands innovation ecosystem.
During POTEnT third online study visit, Milton Keynes presented TEAM, a software to centralize utility bills of the public buildings of the city.
Join the final conference of STrategies for Regional INnovative Food Clusters about the future innovation strategies for food clusters and the Farm to Fork.
Join us for an event that will bring forward shared challenges and practical solutions on policies to stimulate transfers between university and industry.
Participants can discover how the Västerbotten region in Sweden is fostering digital innovation to support business the public sector, urban & rural communities