On 10 and 11 December an international conference on research infrastructures for the future will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria. Policy Learning Platform thematic expert, Arnault Morisson, will be chairing and moderating panels throughout the event.
The following topics will be discussed by the Policy Learning Platform experts during the conference:
- Shared experience and next steps towards long-term sustainability of RIs
- Financing of the different stages - emerging projects, stage of implementation, etc.
- Monitoring of the research results of the supported RIs
- Financing of national roadmaps through the Structural Funds and other sources
- Centers of Excellence and Centers of Competence as the answer for increased capability and visibility
- Sustainable planning, smart growth, socio-economic impact
- Commercialization of research results from supported RIs
- Mobility of scientists, capacity building, knowledge and skills for RI managers
Image credit: Photo by Startup Stock Photos via Pexels
For Next2Met project, creating solid bonds with stakeholders is essential in order to extend our knowledge and foster exchanges on digital good practices.
Project partners will apply a Bikva model in order to ensure that the good practices are best from the customers' views as well.
In our library, you may find a short video about our project. The video presents assumptions and subjects that our project is related to :)
Click HERE to see t...
The seven TraCS3 project partners meet in North-East Romania from 28 to 30 April 2020.
The fourth edition of the Startup Grind Tech conference is going to be focused on tech and startups: SaaS, product, hiring developers, architecture, freelancing...
SAVE THE DATE for the next 'Europe, let's cooperate! interregional cooperation forum' in 2020. Mark you agenda and join us on 9 June in Dubrovnik!