On 10 and 11 December an international conference on research infrastructures for the future will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria. Policy Learning Platform thematic expert, Arnault Morisson, will be chairing and moderating panels throughout the event.
The following topics will be discussed by the Policy Learning Platform experts during the conference:
- Shared experience and next steps towards long-term sustainability of RIs
- Financing of the different stages - emerging projects, stage of implementation, etc.
- Monitoring of the research results of the supported RIs
- Financing of national roadmaps through the Structural Funds and other sources
- Centers of Excellence and Centers of Competence as the answer for increased capability and visibility
- Sustainable planning, smart growth, socio-economic impact
- Commercialization of research results from supported RIs
- Mobility of scientists, capacity building, knowledge and skills for RI managers
Debate on the improvement of the policies that support the development of thermalism in Centru Region, during the 2nd stakeholder meeting of InnovaSPA project.
2nd Stakeholder meeting in Debrecen to share information with the Managing Authority about the Good Practices to improve the policy.
2019 was the year when our early projects started telling us all about the results that they had achieved so far. Find out more.
Meet & Greet Next2Met partners and participate in an exchange of ideas for an enhanced regional attractiveness.
Project partner Province of West-Flanders will join the Open Lab Day.
Take a look at the upcoming peer review on the topic on revising Smart Specialisation Strategy to integrate artificial intelligence in the healthcare sector.