On 10 and 11 December an international conference on research infrastructures for the future will take place in Sofia, Bulgaria. Policy Learning Platform thematic expert, Arnault Morisson, will be chairing and moderating panels throughout the event.
The following topics will be discussed by the Policy Learning Platform experts during the conference:
- Shared experience and next steps towards long-term sustainability of RIs
- Financing of the different stages - emerging projects, stage of implementation, etc.
- Monitoring of the research results of the supported RIs
- Financing of national roadmaps through the Structural Funds and other sources
- Centers of Excellence and Centers of Competence as the answer for increased capability and visibility
- Sustainable planning, smart growth, socio-economic impact
- Commercialization of research results from supported RIs
- Mobility of scientists, capacity building, knowledge and skills for RI managers
Image credit: Photo by Startup Stock Photos via Pexels
Canton of Bern represents one of the most important industrial cantons in Switzerland and it has a huge expertise in digital transformation.
Tipperary County Council appointed Tipperary Green Business Network to deliver a SUPER dissemination event in the form a breakfast meeting on “Waste Water tre...
Europe has the opportunity to enhance its innovation capacity by strengthening cooperation between analytical research institutes and companies.
Interreg Europe invites all fourth call projects to seminar on finance reporting on 21 January 2020 in Budapest.
The 4th Joint eHealth Ireland and Northern Ireland Connected Health Ecosystem Gathering will take place in Dundalk on the 22nd January.
The event will review financial, good practices and project activities reporting and guidance on publicity requirements and communication activities.