In the framework of the Interreg Europe PLASTECO project, AURA-EE organised an interregional workshop on how to support the regional plastics production and reuse business to invest in eco-innovation.
This online meeting gathered about 50 people and allowed exchanges between public and private actors from the European partner countries.
On the agenda:
- Criteria for public (co-)funding in research and development
- Promote eco-innovation through a network of complementary actors and awareness-raising among
- Lifting technological barriers related to eco-innovation to remain competitive, and meet or
- anticipate regulatory changes and consumer expectations
- Supporting businesses to take advantage of EU-funding
The meeting ended with a discussion on the topics in a smaller groups, sharing the experience of the different countries present at the meeting.
Detailed information about the workshop, together with experts' presentations and contact details are available HERE.