OPIC Managing Authority launches project selection procedure BG16RFOP002-2.073 "Support to micro and small enterprises to overcome the economic consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Directorate General for European Competitiveness Funds - Managing Authority of the Operational Program "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014-2020 invites those wishing to submit project proposals under Priority Axis 2 "Entrepreneurship and SME Growth Capacity", Investment Priority 2.2. "SME Growth Capacity" by ANNOUNCING a project selection procedure:
The submission of project proposals under this procedure is done entirely electronically by filling in a web-based application form and submitting the form and accompanying documents through the Information System for Management and Monitoring of EU Structural Instruments in Bulgaria (UMIS 2020) only with the use of Qualified electronic signature (QES), through the module "E-application" on the following website.
• The procedure will be activated in UMIS 2020 and the project proposals will be able to be submitted from 10:00 am on 14.05.2020.
• The procedure has a deadline for submission of project proposals 16:30 on 15.06.2020.
• The purpose of the procedure is to provide operating capital for Bulgarian micro and small enterprises to deal with the consequences of the COVID-19 pandemic.
• The grant procedure is implemented with the financial support of the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund. The total amount of the grant under the procedure is BGN 173,000,000.
• The grant awarded under the procedure is in the form of direct, grants according to Section 3.1 of the "Temporary Framework for State Aid Measures to Support the Economy in the Conditions of the Current COVID-19 Outbreak" of 19.03.2020.
• Eligible under the procedure are projects involving activities necessary to address the shortage of funds or lack of liquidity resulting from the COVID-19 epidemic.
To get more info, click here.