From 12 – 14th December it is time for the seven regional and local authorities participating in the OSIRIS project to join forces again to co-design policies using open social innovation as a catalyst.
This time the meeting will be hosted by the Province of Drenthe and the three day event will be held in Coevorden, an old town in the northern province of Drenthe in the Netherlands. Theme of the programme is to show how creating a regional learning network of craftsmen, focussing on skills and aimed at the unemployed and underprivileged, can socially revitalize an area.
The programme includes:
- Presentation of Social Impact Bond
- Peer reviews on Southeast Drenthe (the Netherlands) and Fundao (Portugal)
- Workshops - how local stakeholder groups can realize the action plans
- Visits to members of the craftsmen guild (Co-operation Network of Crafts & Trades)
- Visit to Theme Park ‘Ellert & Brammert’
- Discussions and presentations on start-up support programmes