The (virtual) doors are open to join the biggest European event on regional policy: the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek). The overarching theme is 'Restart Europe Together' and the agenda is packed with solutions, ideas, inspiration and networking opportunities - all online.
Register between 27 August and 27 September
For the first time ever, this year's edition will be fully virtual. You can join and follow the sessions from wherever you are. Be sure to register to save your spot. Browse the programme, select your favourite sessions and start planning your agenda.
Join #EURegionsWeek online 5-22 October
This year, #EURegionsWeek is also bigger than ever. The agenda counts more than 500 sessions spanning over the course of three weeks - it is safe to say that October is dedicated to regions and cities in 2020!
The three event weeks are focused on different topics:
- 5-9 October: Empowering Citizens
- 12-16 October: Cohesion and cooperation (celebrating 30 years of Interreg in particular)
- 19-22 October: Green Europe (in cooperation with the Green Week)
Meet Interreg Europe at #EURegionsWeek
Overwhelmed by the number of sessions? Build your programme around interregional cooperation. You can meet our projects, programme and Policy Learning Platform representatives in various sessions during the event.
Start with these:
- Keep up with interregional cooperation (13 October, 9:30-11:00)
- Interregional cooperation 2021-2027 (13 October, 11:30-13:00)
- Smart specialisation in lagging regions: interregional cooperation as a way to overcome challenges? (13 October, 11:30-13:00)
- Reuse and repair in a circular economy (13 October, 14:30-16:00)
- E-buses: from procurement to deployment (14 October, 14:30-15:30)
- #policylearning: inspiration & solutions (15 October, 9:30-10:30)
For yet more suggestions, head over to our EURegionsWeek overview and start marking the dates and times in your agenda!
See you online!
The 3rd Regional Stakeholder meeting of the Region of Central Macedonia will take place digitally on June 23rd. The participants will have the chance to be awar...
MaaS - A European Perspective" - online event organized by University of Applied Sciences Erfurt.
On 22 June we are hosting an online matchmaking for the benefit of the Municipality of Burgas, in Bulgaria and with peers from Belgium and Spain.