The COVID-19 pandemic has meant that you have had to adjust to a new and very exceptional context for your projects. Because of this situation, you may have incurred all sorts of new costs from purchasing software to run online meetings to providing protective equipment for project employees.
What’s eligible and what’s not?
That is the question…We’ve put together answers to your frequently asked questions about the eligibility of certain costs related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download the guidance
In this document, you will find guidance on:
- Work from home
- Employees in a stand-by situation or with reduced working time
- Postponed payments of part of the gross employment costs
Office and administration costs
- Protective equipment and sanitizing materials
- Allowance for indirect costs related to telework
- Improved Internet services
Travel and accommodation costs
- Fees for cancelled travel
External expertise and services
- Help with online meetings
- Cost for cancelled meetings
- Technical equipment and software for telework and online meetings
To find out all you need to know, download the list of answers.
Before you go
Please remember that the purpose of this document is to give guidance on how to address these questions. But keep in mind that:
- The general principles stipulated in the relevant EU-regulations, subsidy contract, programme manual and national rules remain fully in place.
- You should always consult the responsible first level controller as well, in order to check your specific request in the light of the specific national/regional/internal context.
Want more help?
Las time I presented you the example of winners that were incubated in teh Start in Podkarpackie platform. Now, I'd like to present you another one of ideas tha...
SMOOTH Ports to participate in EU's biggest event on regional policy, taking place in a mixed format across three weeks in Brussels due to COVID-19.
What's up, REDUCES?