On 12 May 2020, we held a webinar with tips for online meetings and project activities. During the session, project partners from Next2Met, GPP Stream, CARPE DIGEM and ECoC-SME shared their experiences and tips for taking project activities partially online, allowing them to continue their project implementation in these challenging times.
Did you miss the webinar? Or are you otherwise looking for a re-cap? The full session recording is available below.
You can download the slides here.
Speakers and topics covered
Navigate the webinar and see the five presentations, each followed by question and answer sequence:
- 00:04:20 meet the five speakers
- 00:07:50 Brid Greenan, Next2Met project - on stakeholder meetings online
- 00:21:50 Nicolo Tudorov, GPP Stream project - how to transfer a project event online
- 00:46:10 Emilija Stojmenova, CARPE DIGEM project - about using Zoom, Webex, MS Teams
- 01:08:00 Samuel Isaksson, CARPE DIGEM project - on internal communication workflow with MS Teams
- 01:24:25 Trang Nguyen, ECoC-SME project - 5 tips to run a successful online event
Links and more information
Resources and suggestions for more information mentioned during the webinar include:
- Mentimeter (see also other tools used by projects)
- Tools for remote productivity
- Europe, let's cooperate! - we hope to see you all in our online event on 9 June
Need more tips?
This webinar was a follow-up to another session we held about online events and meetings in March. Check that webinar recording out too.
If you don't have time to watch a full webinar, see our key tips for hosting online meetings.
How have Interreg Europe projects managed to adapt and move their activities online during the COVID-19 crisis? Here are some examples.
Towards the end of a project, it is time to ponder upon the long-lasting results – things that will have an impact long after the project activities. I
The Covid-19 pandemic caused that many events are run online nowadays. That situation shows us, how important digitalization is. Anyway, it's not the subject of...
Startup Olé is one of the biggest tech-entrepreneurial events in Europe adressed to startupers and innovators.
Is it worth to fix things? What repairs make sense and how to do it. Bring your own things, we will advise you how to fix them.
The fourth edition of the Startup Grind Tech conference is going to be focused on tech and startups: SaaS, product, hiring developers, architecture, freelancing...