On 12 May 2020, we held a webinar with tips for online meetings and project activities. During the session, project partners from Next2Met, GPP Stream, CARPE DIGEM and ECoC-SME shared their experiences and tips for taking project activities partially online, allowing them to continue their project implementation in these challenging times.
Did you miss the webinar? Or are you otherwise looking for a re-cap? The full session recording is available below.
You can download the slides here.
Speakers and topics covered
Navigate the webinar and see the five presentations, each followed by question and answer sequence:
- 00:04:20 meet the five speakers
- 00:07:50 Brid Greenan, Next2Met project - on stakeholder meetings online
- 00:21:50 Nicolo Tudorov, GPP Stream project - how to transfer a project event online
- 00:46:10 Emilija Stojmenova, CARPE DIGEM project - about using Zoom, Webex, MS Teams
- 01:08:00 Samuel Isaksson, CARPE DIGEM project - on internal communication workflow with MS Teams
- 01:24:25 Trang Nguyen, ECoC-SME project - 5 tips to run a successful online event
Links and more information
Resources and suggestions for more information mentioned during the webinar include:
- Mentimeter (see also other tools used by projects)
- Tools for remote productivity
- Europe, let's cooperate! - we hope to see you all in our online event on 9 June
Need more tips?
This webinar was a follow-up to another session we held about online events and meetings in March. Check that webinar recording out too.
If you don't have time to watch a full webinar, see our key tips for hosting online meetings.
The EU Council approved in December 2020 a decision introducing a new contribution from Member States based on non-recycled plastic packaging waste.
Slovenian grants for starting an innovative company
What are the types of grants for starting that type of company in Slovenia?
So, it's time for me to share ...
Portugal will lead the Council of the European Union from 1 January to 30 June 2021. Have a look how Portuguese partners work with others in Interreg Europe.
Join us for the first edition of the cycling cities series on 21 January to learn how to support regions in designing policies to foster urban cycling.
Interreg Europe is hosting a webinar series on ‘Cycling Cities’ to support cities and regions across Europe in the design of policies to foster urban cycling.
The third project online study visit will take place in Zlín Region in the Czech Republic.