On 12 May 2020, we held a webinar with tips for online meetings and project activities. During the session, project partners from Next2Met, GPP Stream, CARPE DIGEM and ECoC-SME shared their experiences and tips for taking project activities partially online, allowing them to continue their project implementation in these challenging times.
Did you miss the webinar? Or are you otherwise looking for a re-cap? The full session recording is available below.
You can download the slides here.
Speakers and topics covered
Navigate the webinar and see the five presentations, each followed by question and answer sequence:
- 00:04:20 meet the five speakers
- 00:07:50 Brid Greenan, Next2Met project - on stakeholder meetings online
- 00:21:50 Nicolo Tudorov, GPP Stream project - how to transfer a project event online
- 00:46:10 Emilija Stojmenova, CARPE DIGEM project - about using Zoom, Webex, MS Teams
- 01:08:00 Samuel Isaksson, CARPE DIGEM project - on internal communication workflow with MS Teams
- 01:24:25 Trang Nguyen, ECoC-SME project - 5 tips to run a successful online event
Links and more information
Resources and suggestions for more information mentioned during the webinar include:
- Mentimeter (see also other tools used by projects)
- Tools for remote productivity
- Europe, let's cooperate! - we hope to see you all in our online event on 9 June
Need more tips?
This webinar was a follow-up to another session we held about online events and meetings in March. Check that webinar recording out too.
If you don't have time to watch a full webinar, see our key tips for hosting online meetings.
Why is Slovenia lagging behind in achieving set goals of shifting to BEVs when it comes to personal cars?
All partners have participated in the POWERTY Coordination meeting to prepare the III Interregional Thematic Seminar.
Co-Change project has launched an idea competition for RRI implementations - find out what it is and how to take part!
The Energy agency of Savinjska, Šaleška and Koroška region, KSSENA will organize the National Information Day event of the DeCarb project on the Earth day 2021.
6th Steering meeting will be held online due to pandemic restrinctions
This event offers an opportunity to talk to healthcare professionals working in smart hospitals in the Netherlands and in Finland.