On 12 May 2020, we held a webinar with tips for online meetings and project activities. During the session, project partners from Next2Met, GPP Stream, CARPE DIGEM and ECoC-SME shared their experiences and tips for taking project activities partially online, allowing them to continue their project implementation in these challenging times.
Did you miss the webinar? Or are you otherwise looking for a re-cap? The full session recording is available below.
You can download the slides here.
Speakers and topics covered
Navigate the webinar and see the five presentations, each followed by question and answer sequence:
- 00:04:20 meet the five speakers
- 00:07:50 Brid Greenan, Next2Met project - on stakeholder meetings online
- 00:21:50 Nicolo Tudorov, GPP Stream project - how to transfer a project event online
- 00:46:10 Emilija Stojmenova, CARPE DIGEM project - about using Zoom, Webex, MS Teams
- 01:08:00 Samuel Isaksson, CARPE DIGEM project - on internal communication workflow with MS Teams
- 01:24:25 Trang Nguyen, ECoC-SME project - 5 tips to run a successful online event
Links and more information
Resources and suggestions for more information mentioned during the webinar include:
- Mentimeter (see also other tools used by projects)
- Tools for remote productivity
- Europe, let's cooperate! - we hope to see you all in our online event on 9 June
Need more tips?
This webinar was a follow-up to another session we held about online events and meetings in March. Check that webinar recording out too.
If you don't have time to watch a full webinar, see our key tips for hosting online meetings.
On the 22nd of April all the project partners came together online. During the e-meeting they mostly worked on their Action Plans.
Webinar on how digital innovation ecosystems mobilisation could boost regions' digitalisation - the CARPE DIGEM approach
Kristiansand encourages businesses to apply for funding for projects that can strengthen the competitiveness of businesses and the region
EU-Startups.com, is the leading online publication about startups in Europe. EU-Startups Summit is an anual event that gathers the hottest startups and entrepre...
4th Stakeholder Group Meeting, Italy...for the first time on-line!
The Province of Teruel is organising its 4th stakeholder meeting on the 28th of May