How is your project's photo album looking? Have you snapped some unique shots that capture your project in one image?
Thanks to the #EUinmyRegion 2020 campaign, you have a chance to get your project photo printed on a set postcards - for free!
Would you like to see your project on a postcard?
- Subject: “EUinmyRegion postcards”
- Your photo(s) (min. 1000 pixels or 150 dpi)
- A short description of your project (max. 30 words including the name, short description, the budget, the EU financing, and website/social media channel)
- Statement confirming that you approve the terms and conditions
- Signed authorisation form(s) (only required when individuals can be recognised in the picture)
You can send project description in English or in the national language. The text you provide will be included in the postcard (if selected). The text will be used as it is (no additional translations or formatting).
Only one picture per project will be selected, but you can submit up to five photos.
Up to 150 images will be shortlisted for the postcards. The European Commission reserves the right to select the pictures to be printed.
If your photo is selected, you can receive 300 free postcards with your photo and use them in your own communication activities.
Online courses and materials on IPP/PCP for 7 European countries are ready and available on iBuy website.
Discover two reports developed by the Joint Research Centre Smart Specialisation Platform to enhance interregional collaboration.
The end of the first phase is coming.... Actions plans are getting ready for their implementation
The second stakeholder group meeting in North Karelia, Finland, will take place on 4th June 2020.
Irelands Sustainable Energy Communities program has been very successful in engaging with communities to help them reduce their Green Gas emissions.
ANATOLIKI SA. organizes an online event "Overcoming difficulties on the road to success" ,on on Monday, June 1st, 2020, at 18.00.