Would you believe that we’ve already been running for almost 4 years? Time flies when you are supporting regions to develop and deliver better policy.
2019 was the year when our early projects started telling us all about the results that they had achieved so far. From policy changes to mobilised EU funds, we were proud (and still are) to present some of these results to you in our web-documentary.
We didn’t stop with our web-documentary. How could we?! There were so many more stories to tell. Over the year, we brought you a series of fantastic articles on all four of our thematic topics:
Research and innovation
- RESET: Cooperation results in fashion innovation
- Islands of Innovation: The power of island communties
- ERUDITE: Bringing digital services to rural areas
- ClusterFY: Encouraging cross-sectorial clusters
- INKREASE: Helping SMEs go digital
- RaiSE: Social entrepreneurship made easy
- iEER: Boosting entrepreneurship all across Europe
- ESSPO: Bringing innovation to SMEs thanks to cooperation
- PURE COSMOS: Making public support to SMEs more effective
- ATM for SMEs: Designing new financial instruments for SMEs
- LAST MILE: Another mile towards greener tourism
- FINERPOL: Financing energy efficient buildings
- Social Green: Greener houses to reduce energy poverty
- REGIO-MOB: Developing sustainable mobility in Europe
- REBUS: Guiding regions through renovations of public buildings
- SET-UP: Using energy is a smarter way
Environment and resource efficiency
- INTHERWASTE: Keeping heritage cities clean
- BIOREGIO: Circular economy starts from the regions
- PERFECT: Green spaces in urban environments
- BID-REX: Conserving biodiversity with informed policies
Want more? Yes, please! Check out our results page where we will continue to add more stories of results to get you inspired.
Or signup to our newsletter to keep up-to-date.
Just a few weeks into the New Year (and a new decade), we take a look at what’s coming next in 2020.
BID-REX project links biodiversity information and conservation decision-making. How do they do it? Have a look!
What can we do to make our cities and regions greener? The PERFECT project offers some inspiration.
The meeting will be dedicated to exploring promising measures and municipal measure packages to reduce CO2 emissions caused by mobility.
AgroRES will participate in the International Fair AGROEXPO in Badajoz, Spain.
End January, the Policy Learning Platform is organising a two-day peer review in Vienna to foster the trustworthy use of artificial intelligence in companies.