On 19 November 2019, we held a webinar on storytelling. The online seminar presented how to tell a story
You can watch the full recorded webinar and check the presentation. See below links to specific sections of the webinar.
Indicative timing of the content discussed during the webinar:
- 00:07:00 Five W’s of storytelling
- 00:34:43 How to tell a story?
- 00:42:15 Words, numbers and images
- 00:52:23 Examples of videos
- 00:55:34 Your project video
- 00:59:06 Key storytelling tips
Questions and answers
- 00:26:26 Q: How to you start building a story?
- 00:28:27 Q: What advice could you give us on music and visual’s copyrights?
- 00:30:14 Q: What about focusing on the description of the project from the beginning?
- 01:01:42 Q: What is the animation programme used for the animated video?
- 01:02:53 Q: What is the standard length you advice for a video?
- 01:05:22 Q: What about language? Should it be only English?
- 01:08:26 Q: Do you think writing a target audience profile helps?
- 01:10:37 Q: Is there any additional support for the production of the video?
- 01:11:58 Q: Would you it be better to send the video to joint secretariat for verification before publishing it?
Storytelling video guidance
Cooperation has more stories to tell…. Check our webdocumentary to see what happens when people work together all across Europe.
Some news from the More Circularity, Less Carbon campaign led by ACR+!
This brief is to give a local overview of the drone market in your region, identify the key issues both commercially and socially and get the key actors.
Interreg Europe validated the first CircPro Regional Action Plan developed by Regione Piemonte (Italy)
The partners of the Interreg Europe project SMARTY will share experiences on national and regional initiatives related to Digital Innovation and Skills in ...
Join us and know the Cantabrian best practices!
The webinar, to take place on 27 October, will explore synergies between energy and mobility planning, as well as land-use planning and sustainable development ...