On 19 November 2019, we held a webinar on storytelling. The online seminar presented how to tell a story
You can watch the full recorded webinar and check the presentation. See below links to specific sections of the webinar.
Indicative timing of the content discussed during the webinar:
- 00:07:00 Five W’s of storytelling
- 00:34:43 How to tell a story?
- 00:42:15 Words, numbers and images
- 00:52:23 Examples of videos
- 00:55:34 Your project video
- 00:59:06 Key storytelling tips
Questions and answers
- 00:26:26 Q: How to you start building a story?
- 00:28:27 Q: What advice could you give us on music and visual’s copyrights?
- 00:30:14 Q: What about focusing on the description of the project from the beginning?
- 01:01:42 Q: What is the animation programme used for the animated video?
- 01:02:53 Q: What is the standard length you advice for a video?
- 01:05:22 Q: What about language? Should it be only English?
- 01:08:26 Q: Do you think writing a target audience profile helps?
- 01:10:37 Q: Is there any additional support for the production of the video?
- 01:11:58 Q: Would you it be better to send the video to joint secretariat for verification before publishing it?
Storytelling video guidance
Cooperation has more stories to tell…. Check our webdocumentary to see what happens when people work together all across Europe.
Our LinkedIn is now available in 5 languages
What can we do to make our cities and regions greener? The PERFECT project offers some inspiration.
The general phase of Startup Competition, will take place during the Start Europe Week 2020. The aim of the event is to give cultural and creative entrepreneurs...
The second learning journey will be taking place in Essen, Germany on 15 & 16 January 2020.
Interreg Europe invites all fourth call projects to a seminar on communication on 23 January 2020 in Budapest.
Interreg Europe invites all fourth call projects to a seminar on activities and results on 22 January 2020 in Budapest.