Following the Monitoring Committee that took place in Sinaia in March 2019, version seven of the programme manual has been approved and published. Here are the main changes:
- The importance of providing short versions of action plans is now highlighted;
- The latest end date for the eligibility of expenditures was extended from 1 June 2023 to 1 August 2023 in order to allow fourth call projects to start on 1 August 2019;
- A reminder was added for fourth call projects that, following the lump sum, no real cost reporting should occur in phase two and all expenditure related to phase one activities must be paid out by the end date of phase one so that it can be included in the last progress report of phase one;
- The participation of the joint secretariat in the final dissemination event of the project (phase two) is now explicitly mentioned;
- References to links and guidelines related to the project’s communication and available on the programme website were added;
- A reminder of the participation of projects to programme events in phase two was added.
Get the new version
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes compared to the previous version, last updated in December 2018, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
The Covid-19 pandemic caused that many events are run online nowadays. That situation shows us, how important digitalization is. Anyway, it's not the subject of...
Calabria finances a new system of soft and sustainable urban mobility in the municipality of Catanzaro: e-vehicles for the final delivery of goods to merchants.
Romania has launched the National Plan for Investments and Economic Recovery to assist SMEs and hardly-hit sectors such as hospitality and tourism ....
SILVER SMEs investigates the opportunities to develop SMEs of the Silver Economy and tourism sectors in rural [...]
Valencia will host the first European Financing Conference on Sustainable Business Development and Innovation.
Is it worth to fix things? What repairs make sense and how to do it. Bring your own things, we will advise you how to fix them.