Is your project having a high impact in your region? Do you want to show off your results?
We want to hear from you!
During the slam session in Brussels, speakers will have to perform their experience on stage in an attractive and original way.
Sound like fun? Send us an email at [email protected] by 5 April to apply.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for Interreg Europe projects tackling one of these themes:
• A Europe closer to citizens
• A greener Europe
• A smarter Europe
• A more connected Europe: mobility
• A more socially integrated Europe
How to apply?
It’s easy! Just send us:
1. Concept of the project and project information
- An outline of maximum 3000 characters, in English, describing the main features of the project which makes it attractive to the audience of the EURegionsWeek. The concept should use the creative ideas to communicate the results and achievements of the project.
- Link to project information available on www.keep.eu
- Project and programme contact person (email and telephone)
2. One short video
- Presenting the project in the most communicative, significant and relevant manner, mentioning examples of the project’s results and achievements
- Format: AVI, MOV, MP4, WEBM – 16:9
- Length: maximum 3 minutes
- Resolution: minimum resolution 720dpi
Email us at [email protected]erregeurope.eu by 5 April.
Join the hall of champions
In 2018, the Interreg Europe project RaiSE won first place in the slam. Dressed like a mountaineer, Paula Santarén told the story of her journey and the stages of the RaiSE expedition.
We asked Paula what impact winning the competition had on RaiSE. She said: “I think that winning the slam has been fantastic for RaiSE: it gave the project a great visibility and many other projects and organisations have contacted us to learn more about it.”
Paula strongly encourages other Interreg Europe projects to apply: “the slam day is great and very funny, and the whole experience is a journey worth taking.”
Watch how Paula captivated her audience and brought home the ultimate prize. And don't forget to email us by 5 April at [email protected] to apply.
International knowledge exchange and networking experience bringing together players of the food sector from 7 EU countries in Timisoara, Romania.
Come and visit our stand in the #EURegionsWeek Agora Village! We'll be present throughout the week (7-10 October).
What are the main policy drivers of the digital transformation of European industry and society, and how EU research and innovation can best contribute.