We revised our programme manual to make it more helpful and clearer. The programme manual serves everybody who is getting ready for the third call as well as those already implementing the projects.
See the key changes:
- We have added the definition of ‘good practices’.
- We have re-estimated the project participation in programme events (sections 4.2.2 and 8.3.3).
- We now provide further guidance on two indicators pre-defined at the programme level.
- We have further explained the way to involve the stakeholders in the interregional learning process.
- We have removed an indication of the concrete 12 months period in staff cost calculation method 3.b) and added a footnote to clarify that there is no such requirement.
- We have amended the end date for project activities to March 2023, to allow third call projects a proper closure procedure. All activities should be finalised before the end of 2022 and administrative closure (last payments, first level control etc.) at the beginning of 2023.
- We have simplified the information provided in section 7.4.11 on financing activities outside the programme area.
- We updated the section 8.1.2 on communication requirements to specify which publications in particular require a disclaimer notice, according to article 12(2) of the subsidy contract.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes comparing to the previous version, last updated in September 2016, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
Next March 27th and 28th the CRE:HUB steering committee and the sixth study visit will take place in Aba Iulia and Sibiu (Romania)
Open Data Hackabot 2018: Public administration, private enterprises and citizens in a dialogue through chatbots on March 2-3 in Trento, Italy.
RRAPK, CZ, introduced INNOGROW project on the »Actualities and subsidy opportunities from Rural Development Programme 2014-2020« event in Ústí nad Orlicí.
The 4th LSG Meeting in Greece will take place in Thessaloniki. A review of the 1st Phase of CESME project will take place, while the Action Plan of Central Mace...
The topic of the fourth meeting in Plovdiv in Bulgaria is "Different target groups of potential buyers":
Bilbao, Basque Country will host ITHACA's fourth Exchange of Experience and Peer Evaluation in March