We revised our programme manual to make it more helpful and clearer. The programme manual serves everybody who is getting ready for the third call as well as those already implementing the projects.
See the key changes:
- We have added the definition of ‘good practices’.
- We have re-estimated the project participation in programme events (sections 4.2.2 and 8.3.3).
- We now provide further guidance on two indicators pre-defined at the programme level.
- We have further explained the way to involve the stakeholders in the interregional learning process.
- We have removed an indication of the concrete 12 months period in staff cost calculation method 3.b) and added a footnote to clarify that there is no such requirement.
- We have amended the end date for project activities to March 2023, to allow third call projects a proper closure procedure. All activities should be finalised before the end of 2022 and administrative closure (last payments, first level control etc.) at the beginning of 2023.
- We have simplified the information provided in section 7.4.11 on financing activities outside the programme area.
- We updated the section 8.1.2 on communication requirements to specify which publications in particular require a disclaimer notice, according to article 12(2) of the subsidy contract.
Get the new version here.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes comparing to the previous version, last updated in September 2016, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
IRENES project will be present at the biannual stakeholder forum on wind energy of Hannover climate protection agency.
We interviewed partners from the Lubelskie region in Poland to find out more about their project results in bioeconomy.
Now, stakeholders of Basque Country have access to the report in their own language, which will undoubtedly bring this useful guide closer to their daily work.
Region of Thessaly - the Greek Regional Authority partner of the Finch Project - will host 7th IWM online on the 18th and 19th of January 2021
"A new role for culture and creativity:from the pandemic crisis to the future EU programming period", online event dedicated to the link between CCI and COVID19
This online event will present the main results of the three years exchange of experience among the partners of the RESET project.