We revised our programme manual to make it more helpful and clearer. The programme manual serves everybody who is getting ready for the third call as well as those already implementing the projects.
See the key changes:
- We have added the definition of ‘good practices’.
- We have re-estimated the project participation in programme events (sections 4.2.2 and 8.3.3).
- We now provide further guidance on two indicators pre-defined at the programme level.
- We have further explained the way to involve the stakeholders in the interregional learning process.
- We have removed an indication of the concrete 12 months period in staff cost calculation method 3.b) and added a footnote to clarify that there is no such requirement.
- We have amended the end date for project activities to March 2023, to allow third call projects a proper closure procedure. All activities should be finalised before the end of 2022 and administrative closure (last payments, first level control etc.) at the beginning of 2023.
- We have simplified the information provided in section 7.4.11 on financing activities outside the programme area.
- We updated the section 8.1.2 on communication requirements to specify which publications in particular require a disclaimer notice, according to article 12(2) of the subsidy contract.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes comparing to the previous version, last updated in September 2016, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
FoodChains4EU plans to organize its second interregional learning event and the reunion of the Monitoring Board in Bologna (Italy)
The 3rd main CISMOB event will take place on 8-10 October in Bucharest, the 6th largest city in Europe and one of its main industrial and transportation centre.
Third project meeting in Palma de Mallorca, Spain - 24-25 of October 2017
Study visit to know the region Värmland policies supporting internationalisation, with special attention to the Academy for Smart Specialization.
On September 26th, partners from Manchester, Maribor, Reggio Emilia and Warsaw will be hosted by Almada City Council for the project study visit.
SmartPilots STUDY VISIT 6 offers a throrough analyses of the BPF shared pilot facility