We revised our programme manual to make it more helpful and clearer. The programme manual serves everybody who is getting ready for the third call as well as those already implementing the projects.
See the key changes:
- We have added the definition of ‘good practices’.
- We have re-estimated the project participation in programme events (sections 4.2.2 and 8.3.3).
- We now provide further guidance on two indicators pre-defined at the programme level.
- We have further explained the way to involve the stakeholders in the interregional learning process.
- We have removed an indication of the concrete 12 months period in staff cost calculation method 3.b) and added a footnote to clarify that there is no such requirement.
- We have amended the end date for project activities to March 2023, to allow third call projects a proper closure procedure. All activities should be finalised before the end of 2022 and administrative closure (last payments, first level control etc.) at the beginning of 2023.
- We have simplified the information provided in section 7.4.11 on financing activities outside the programme area.
- We updated the section 8.1.2 on communication requirements to specify which publications in particular require a disclaimer notice, according to article 12(2) of the subsidy contract.
If you are using an older version of the manual, you might find useful a document where the changes comparing to the previous version, last updated in September 2016, are highlighted. You can find the document here.
Discover more about the green priorities set out for the 2019-2024 European Commission
This analysis identifies convergence and differences regarding medtech innovation policies as well as best practices and recommendations for action plans.
6th final stakeholder meeting in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria for the 6th semester of the GPP4Growth project
University of Pécs receives all project partners to the fourth exchange on AR/VR related initiatives and policies implemented in the region
Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia is organising the 4th Finnish Stakeholder Group Meeting
The Study Visit in Portugal will include visits at four of the SPAs in Norte Region, including the Good Practice Eurocity Chaves-Vérin and its Water Route.